After taking a closer look at Terahemp and its products, I have found some good things and some inconsistencies as well though. This brand uses full-spectrum CBD extract from US-grown hemp, but they don’t share the source or method used. That’s a bummer IMO but I didn’t let that stop me from reviewing.
As for products, right now there are only basic products in their lineup. The good news is that these come at very affordable prices for the type of products and CBD content. If they fix the a few of the faults I have noted below, I think Terahemp has the potential to be a truly awesome CBD brand.
CBD is a wonderful compound, and as unlike its more famous cousin THC, this molecule does not have any psychoactive effects, while still having an array of beneficial properties for our health.
I use CBD in my daily health routine and I would recommend that anyone suffering from pain, insomnia, anxiety, depression, arthritis, and similar illnesses give it a try. Who knows, maybe they’ll find a relief they’ve been after for years.
It is this reason why I started this website and I bring you regular updates on CBD companies and CBD-based products. For today’s topic, we have Terahemp, a Florida-based CBD brand with a good product offer.
Table of Contents
The Terahemp.com Brand
Terahemp is a relatively young CBD brand, they have been on the market since 2018. In this time, the brand has brought several products and they have established a good company practice, while also offering CBD products from other reliable brands on their website.
The company discloses that they source their industrial hemp from US farms, but not the exact state they get it from. Terahemp also does not tell us how they obtain their full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, but they perform tests in independent labs and publish the results online.
What they lack in products or company info, they support with excellent product support. The company has a good team ready with quick responses, as well as fast shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Terahemp has several proprietary CBD products on their offer, and several products from other manufacturers sold on their website. Here I will only review the actual Terahemp CBD products.
Terahemp has one CBD oil tincture in their catalog. This is made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and sunflower lecithin as a carrier. The full-spectrum extract means that this oil brings has the entourage effect, the combined effect from all the natural terpenes and cannabinoids found in the hemp plant.
This CBD oil tincture comes in bottles of 30 ml with a dropper for easy dosing and with 500 mg CBD oil for Simple Relief.
This company makes CBD-infused capsules with 25 mg of CBD per capsule. These are packed in jars of 30 capsules and are made with whole-plant CBD hemp extract along with MCT carrier oil and vegetarian gel capsule.
Edible products infused with CBD, yum. Terahemp offers CBD gummy bears and CBD-infused tea under their brand name.
- The CBD Gummy Bears by Terahemp are made with pure CBD oil, which I suspect is their name for CBD isolate oil, along with organic ingredients that add flavor. Each of these has 15 mg of CBD, and come in a pack of 30 gummies.
- The Kaya Tea, the name of the CBD tea by Terahemp has about 50 mg of CBD per bag that comes from dried hemp buds, along with chamomile and valerian root blend to help with relaxation, stress release, and better sleep.
CBD Topical Products
There are three products in the topical product line by Terahemp. These are the Calm & Fast Recovery Cream, Tattoo Aftercare Cream and the CBD Lip Balm.
- CBD Full Spectrum Cream Calm & Fast Recovery is a product made with 250 mg full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in a 60 ml jar. This healing cream also has shea butter, jojoba oil, lavender oil, and other natural ingredients as well as Lidocaine that helps the pain relief, while the other ingredients help nourish the skin.
- CBD Tattoo Aftercare Cream is made with 250 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract along with natural oils and other ingredients that help keep the skin moisturized and help speed up the healing of the freshly tattooed skin.
- CBD Lip balm is another Terahemp product. This one is made with 50 mg of full-spectrum CBE hemp extract along with elderflower, rosebud and calendula extracts, coconut oil, jojoba oil and beeswax for a perfect protective barrier on the lips.
CBD Pet Products
Terahemp has two types of CBD products for pets. Their 300 mg Tera Cat Full Spectrum CBD Extract for Cats is tuna-flavored, so the little felines will love it. It can be given directly in the mouth and added to foods.
The 300 mg Tera Dog Full Spectrum CBD Extract for Dogs is bacon-flavored, and it can be added to your dog’s food or directly in the mouth of your pet. The animal should start showing improvement in just a few days.
Pros and Cons
Terahemp has several things going for them, and several I did not like. Here are the things I consider the pros and cons of this CBD brand.
- Full-spectrum products: the company states that all their products are made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and contain all the useful compounds found in the hemp plant.
- Lab-tested products: The company tests the products in third-party labs and published the results online for everyone to see.
- Good customer service policy: Terahemp offers fast shipping for all products, and they even have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Good price points: all the Terahemp products listed on their catalog have reasonable prices, considering these are made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, are lab tested and have a good concentration of CBD per product.
- Vague info about the company: the website offers only two names of founders, and nothing more. There are a phone number and a Miami Beach address, but I think customers need more info about the company they put their trust in.
- Limited product offer: they only have only one size CBD oil, one size gummies, and cream, but sell similar products from other brands. This can be a coincidence or this company could be just buying white label products and rebranding them under their name. Let me reiterate that it’s perfectly fine for a brand to sell WL products if they are solid. So nothing super negative here but still a minor thing worth mentioning.
- Lack of info about the source of hemp and extraction method used: the official website does not mention anything about the exact source of the hemp used only that is US-grown. They also have no mention of the extraction process, and this is what led me to believe they use white-label products from other manufacturers. Even if so, I think there is nothing to hide, as there are many great companies that sell white label CBD products.
Terahemp has been selling CBD products since 2018. They have a limited product offer with small concentrations and a lot of products by other brands.
There is a mention of US-grown hemp, but no detailed explanations, as well as no info on the extraction method used in the manufacturing process. The company discloses the lab test results, showing transparency.
Terahemp has a good customer service policy with fast shipping, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and reasonable pricing. Also, the many positive reviews can be tempting to believe, but these have led me to believe that the company hides the unfavorable reviews.
Overall verdict, the products seem good and with the emphasis on using mainly natural ingredients, these could be a good choice for your next CBD purchase.