Many CBD brands have been founded with the excuse that the CBD market does not have reliable or affordable CBD products, but this is just not true, as, in my experience in reviewing CBD brands thus far, I’ve seen several highly commendable brands that have plenty to offer to anyone in need of the relief CBD can bring.
A mother’s struggle to help her child has led to the creation of Palmetto Harmony, a CBD company with an excellent product catalog. Here I will take you through the story behind the brand and outline their most notable products. Dive right in.
Table of Contents
The Palmetto Harmony CBD Brand
Started in the Palmetto State, as is the nickname of South Carolina, the Palmetto Harmony brand has a touching story behind its existence.
Janel Ralph gave birth to a girl named Harmony in 2009, but it turned out that Harmony has a rare genetic condition that led to her suffering from multiple epileptic seizures a day. Modern medicine calls this condition untreatable. Side note, another brand was born because of this condition as well. You can read about Haleigh’s Hope here.
Still, Janel was relentless and went on to find a treatment that would improve the life of Harmony. She tried CBD oil and was impressed with the results. The constant taking of CBD oil has helped Harmony to become aware and alert, and medical experts have mapped her brain and seen brain activity in areas of her brain that should not be active due to her condition.
So, in 2015 Janel founded the company named Palmetto Synergistic Research LLC, and the CBD brand called Palmetto Harmony. From here on, the mission of this company became quite evident: helping people in need of relief.
The company is still a family-run operation, and they hold the belief that hemp is a plant that has the power to change the planet for the better, as it has helped her family.
The company has a vertical integration, meaning that they grow, extract, pack, and ship all their products from one location, their facility in Conway, South Carolina. They have a license for growing and processing hemp, a USDA certified organic operation, as well as FDA registration, and GMP certification. Since the company does everything in-house, they use an independent lab to test their products for purity and potency and publish the results online.
The extraction process Palmetto Harmony uses is unique for the CBD industry and very different than the widely accepted extraction methods in general use. They utilize the MCT infusion method, also known as lipid infusion, with applying gentle heat and slight pressure, this lengthy process produces a full-spectrum extract like no other.
The company has an excellent customer care system; they are always available for a free consultation, and fast shipping. The official website offers a lot of knowledge about hemp and CBD along with a good charitable mission. The interested people can even visit the manufacturing facility, they’ll only need to schedule a tour.
Palmetto Harmony has a good product line with various strength products. That means everyone can find a product fit for their needs. Here are their most notable products.
Palmetto Harmony has two types of CBD oils in their offer. Their Palmetto Harmony Original Hemp Oil is made by lipid infusion of MCT with hemp flowers.
This product has 20mg of CBD per 1 ml oil and is packed in a bottle of 30 ml with 600 mg of CBD, a bottle of 100 ml with 2000 mg of CBD, and their staggering bulk wholesale bottle with 32 ounces of CBD oil.
Their newest product is the Palmetto Harmony Orange Hemp Oil. This is made with full-spectrum CBD oil with a strength of 20 mg of CBD per 1 ml of oil and added organic orange essential oil. This is packed in a bottle of 30 ml/600 mg CBD and a bottle of 100 ml/2000 mg of CBD.
Made with 10 mg of CBD per capsule, the Palmetto Harmony capsules feature a full-spectrum hemp oil extract with MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil encased in a gelatin/glycerin casing.
These are a convenient way of taking a constant dose of CBD every time. The capsules come in a bottle of 30 and a bottle of 60 capsules.
Taking CBD by a way of suppositories offers a quick and efficient delivery method. Palmetto Harmony makes suppositories, packed in a pack of 7 suppositories, each with 10 mg of CBD, carrier oil and all the natural terpenes from the hemp plant.
CBD Vape Products
Palmetto Harmony offers CBD-rich vape liquids made from a full-spectrum hemp extract and vegetable glycerin (VG).
The Palmetto Aura Vape product is made by lipid infusion of the VG with hemp flowers, keeping all the natural resins and terpenes in the blend. The 15 ml bottle contains 150 mg of CBD or 10 mg per ml product. It also comes in a 30 ml bottle with 300 mg of CBD per bottle.
They have started offering pre-filled Palmetto Aura vape cartridges that fit the Palmetto Aura Vape pen. This is a convenient way of taking CBD as through the lungs it gets directly in the blood for a fast effect.
CBD Topicals and Skin Care
Palmetto Harmony makes CBD-infused topical creams and an array of skincare products like soaps, lotion, and anti-wrinkle and night cream.
- Cannacense is made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract along with organic shea butter, hemp oil, and Frankincense. It comes with 100 mg of CBD in a 60 ml jar and is a great way to treat your skin with beneficial ingredients.
- Holy Cannacense is a topical cream made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract along with holy basil, frankincense, organic shea butter, and hemp oil. It contains 100 mg of CBD per 60 ml jar.
- Psorian Cream is a topical product made by Palmetto Harmony. It contains 100 mg CBD in a 60 ml jar, with a blend of natural ingredients like shea butter, comfrey root, calendula, lavender and marshmallow root, all herbal remedies used to improve the health of the skin.
- The hemp soaps by Palmetto Harmony are a luxurious product made with 50 mg of CBD per soap bar along with plenty of botanical extracts that help moisturize the skin, leaving it refreshed. There are three combinations: Hemp & Double Mint, Hemp &Grapefruit Loofah, and Hemp & Sunflower Citrus.
- Lavender Night Cream is a CBD-rich product that has 300 mg of CBD in a 50 ml jar. This cream is infused with lavender essential oil and other natural ingredients that help the skin regeneration, leaving it refreshed and restored.
- Mango Hydrating Lotion has 300 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in a 50 ml bottle, along with natural oils like avocado, jojoba, and sunflower, and lots of other plant extracts that help the skin regain its smooth, youthful look.
- 4 C’s Anti-wrinkle cream with 300 mg CBD per 15 ml bottle with an array of organic oils and extracts that help the elasticity of the skin, supporting the production of collagen and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
CBD Pet Products
Palmetto Harmony makes a CBD oil for pets called Palmetto Paws. This product is made with 20 mg of CBD per 1 ml oil and comes in a bottle of 15 ml/300 mg CBD and a bottle of 30 ml with 600 mg of CBD. This oil can help improve your pet’s health, help fight inflammation, and promote calmness.
Pros and Cons
I can freely say that I really, really like everything I’ve learned about Palmetto Harmony. Still, here are the pros and some cons I noticed.
- Seed-to-sale policy: the company grows their hemp, they extract the CBD hemp extract, make and sell their products, all from one location. This allows for impeccable control of every step, ensuring a high-quality product.
- Full-spectrum product made with lipid extraction: unlike the ethanol or CO2 extraction, Palmetto Harmony makes its full-spectrum CBD products with lipid infusion. They use only the hemp flowers and directly infuse the MCT coconut oil, which is then used for the manufacturing of their products.
- Family-owned and operated company: Born from a mother’s love, this CBD brand is owned and operated by the Ralph family, Janel Ralph is the CEO, her husband and children are also working for the company.
- Good customer support: there is a phone number where anyone interested can call for a free consultation. The official contact email is the CEO’s, and the company allows visits and tours of their hemp fields and manufacturing plant.
- Independent lab test results published online: even though Palmetto Harmony makes everything in-house, they utilize third-party labs and test their products for purity and potency. The results are published online for transparency, and the customer can see the exact result matching the batch number.
- A little on the expensive side: Palmetto Harmony has a great product catalog, but their prices are on the higher side. Still, with a great seed-to-sale policy and devotion to purity and quality, the high price seems justified.
Address: 1019 4th Ave #107, Conway, SC 29526
Palmetto Harmony is named after Harmony, a little girl with a debilitating medical condition who found some relief with the use of CBD. Her mother is responsible for Harmony’s improved health and the founding of the Palmetto Harmony CBD brand. This company grows its hemp, makes everything in its production facility, and has great care towards quality, purity, and consistency.
With a good product offer, albeit on the more expensive side of the spectrum, Palmetto Harmony has become one of the most reputable CBD manufacturers on the market today. Even though I still have not personally tried their products, I think they are definitely worth trying.
I’m 100% going to be expanding on this review, but if you’re looking for more info on hemp in general, then your best bet is to start over here.