Summary: Oliver’s Harvest is an interesting name for a CBD brand as it points to the end of the cycle of growing crops. This brand was founded in 2019 and is slowly finding its footing and its place in the expanding CBD market. Seeing as the popularity of CBD is on a constant rise, there seems to be a place for more CBD brands.
Here are the key facts about Oliver’s Harvest. This company has its industrial hemp farms in North Carolina where they grow organic hemp. There are products made from full-spectrum, some are from broad-spectrum and some are made with CBD isolate, which makes a varied offer. These are tested in 3rd party labs and the results are openly shared online. I’m certain that there are some things Oliver’s Harvest could do better, like adjust the product descriptions on the site. But overall, this seems like a good CBD brand with a strong charitable side, donating pet products to animal shelters and offering a 40% discount to first responders, military and medical personnel.
Oliver’s Harvest Overview
Oliver’s Harvest is another in the long list of CBD brands that we have reviewed for you. This CBD brand was founded in late 2019 which means that it is yet to show what it has to offer that is different than the competition. This brand comes from Wellington Florida, but they have their industrial hemp farms located in North Carolina where they grow the hemp for their products.
This CBD company has established a good company mission of bringing the natural benefits of hemp closer to the public. The official website offers a lot of important information on hemp, CBD, and the various uses and benefits of this amazing plant. The products by Oliver’s Harvest are formulated by a highly experienced pharmacist that knows its business. As I noted above, the hemp used is grown in the USA, and the company makes lab tests in third-party labs to test the purity and potency of its products. For transparency, Oliver’s Harvest publishes the results on its official website.
Oliver’s Harvest has a strong charitable side. They offer a 40% discount to first responders, military and veterans, and medical professionals. The company also partners with Noble Paws and donates pet wellness products to animal shelters across the country. The company ships via USPS, and they offer a 14-day return option. For anyone interested, they can purchase white label products from Oliver’s Harvest.
The CBD Products
Oliver’s Harvest makes a wide array of CBD products to suit a wide customer base. Here is an overview of all of these.
Oliver’s Harvest CBD tincture offer consists of several types of CBD oils.
The broad-spectrum CBD hemp oils are made from North Carolina-grown industrial hemp and have all the THC removed, so are suitable to people that are sensitive to THC. The CBD oil tincture is a blend of organic MCT oil, winterized broad-spectrum hemp extract, organic hemp seed oil, stevia leaf extract, and natural flavors. The Oliver’s Harvest CBD oils come in several concentrations like 250 mg/30 ml, 500 mg/30 ml, 1000 mg/30 ml, 2000 mg/30 ml and 3500 mg/30 ml. It comes in natural, orange, and peppermint flavors.
Oliver’s Harvest also offers CBD tinctures made from full-spectrum CBD hemp extract. These oils contain a little THC that is below the legally allowed limit of 0.3%, but in turn offers the complete entourage effect – the joint benefits from all the active cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and other compounds in the hemp extract. The full-spectrum CBD hemp oils by Oliver’s Harvest come in three flavors – natural, peppermint, and orange. There are three different strengths of this oil, 250 mg, 500 mg, and 1000 mg, all packed in 30 ml bottles along with MCT coconut oil, hemp seed oil, and stevia extract.
Kingdom Harvest is another type of full-spectrum CBD oil that Oliver’s Harvest sells. This oil is made with whole-plant full-spectrum hemp extract and other ingredients like quality hemp seed oil, fractionated coconut oil, and stevia extract that adds a little sweetness to the oil. It comes in a natural and peppermint flavors in several concentrations – 150 mg/15 ml, 300 mg/30 ml, 600 mg/30 ml, 750 mg/30 ml and 1500 mg/30 ml. Each of these brings a different amount of CBD per dose, and the doses should be adjusted per the user’s symptoms and needs.
Oliver’s Harvest has CBD gummies and CBD honey sticks on its edibles offer.
- CBD Gummies – these gummies are made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and come in two strengths – 10 mg per gummy and 20 mg per gummy. These are packed in bottles with 30 gummies, with the recommended dose being one to two gummies a day. The other ingredients in the gummies make them quite appealing as these are natural ingredients like tapioca syrup, gelatin, agar, locust bean gum, MCT coconut oil, and flavors and colors extracted from fruits and veggies.
- CBD Sour Gummies – made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and other natural ingredients. These come in strengths of 10 and 20 mg of CBD per gummy and are packed in bottles of 30. The recommended daily dose is one to two gummies that need to be chewed nicely before ingested.
- CBD Honey Sticks – these products are made with CBD isolate blended with A-grade organic honey. Each stick has about 15 mg of CBD, and these come packed in bags of 7 sticks. The hemp used in the CBD honey sticks is sourced from organic farms from Oregon that adhere to the strict hemp farming laws.
CBD Capsules (as Herbal Supplements)
Oliver’s Harvest makes CBD capsules blended with other ingredients that support a specific effect. The company has named these as herbal supplements, as they indeed contain a lot of herbal components.
- Blood Sugar Support – these capsules are made with CBD isolate for a THC-free experience. Each capsule has 5 mg of pure CBD isolate along with strong antioxidant compounds like 350 mg cinnamon powder and 150 mg alpha-lipoic acid. These are packed in bottles with 60 capsules and the recommended daily dose is one capsule.
- Daily Calm – these capsules are formulated to help with anxiety and stress as they contain several ingredients that are very effective in promoting calmness and relaxation. These are packed in a bottle with 60 capsules, and each capsule has 5 mg of CBD, with the recommended dose being 2 capsules a day. The other ingredients include vitamin B1, C, D, magnesium, L-theanine, and plant extracts from chamomile, valerian, ashwagandha, passionflower, and lemon balm.
- Women’s Wellness – CBD-infused capsules intended to help with issues that affect women, each capsule contains 5 mg of CBD along with other ingredients that help support women’s health. The dosing is two capsules a day, preferably with a meal. These contain vitamin B6, calcium, and magnesium, as well as extracts from ginkgo Biloba, flaxseed, Dong Quai, and chaste berry.
- Sleep Support – these CBD capsules are infused with 5 mg of CBD and 5 mg of melatonin. These ingredients in unison can help you relax, fall asleep easily and enjoy a night of rest, waking up rested and ready for a new day. These are packed in a bottle with 60 capsules, and the recommended dose is one capsule a little while before going to bed.
- Joint Health Support – these CBD capsules by Oliver’s Harvest are made with 2.5 mg of CBD per capsule along with glucosamine, MSM, and chondroitin. This blend of ingredients helps relieve inflammation in joints and help with pain management. The recommended dose is three capsules a day and these come in a pack with 90 capsules.
Oliver’s Harvest makes several types of CBD topical products that also contain other natural ingredients. These can help manage localized pain, as well as offer a moisturizing effect on the skin.
- CBD Salve – packed in a 4-ounce jar with 500 mg of CBD, this salve can provide relief from pain. It contains a blend of natural ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, arnica oil, ginger extract, lavender and peppermint oil, chamomile oil, and cayenne pepper and turmeric extracts. To use this pain cream, simply rub it on the affected area and it will get absorbed in the skin providing relief and not leaving a greasy residue.
- CBD Pain Patch – this product is infused with 40 mg of CBD, lidocaine, and menthol. These ingredients work together to provide quick relief from pain. This patch is made with pure CBD isolate for a more targeted relief. For best results apply as nearly as possible to the painful area. These patches should be worn for 8 hours and come in a pack of three.
- Pain Cream CBD & Lidocaine – this pain cream is formulated with CBD isolate and lidocaine in a fast-absorbing formulation that could provide relief from pain and discomfort. There are two size packs with different amounts of CBD and lidocaine – a 2-ounce jar with 200 mg CBD and 2% lidocaine, and 4-ounce pack with 400 mg CBD and 4% lidocaine.
- Pain Cream CBD & Capsaicin – a cream that can provide relief from localized pain, this product is made by blending the active ingredients CBD isolate and capsaicin. The 2-ounce bottle has 300 mg CBD and 0.2% capsaicin and the 4-ounce bottle has 600 mg of CBD and 0.2% capsaicin.
- Face Moisturizer – this is a very popular product by Oliver’s Harvest. It is made with natural ingredients and is vegan, gluten-free, THC-free, and GMO-free formulation.
CBD Pet Products
The pet product offered by Oliver’s Harvest is nicely put together with products that can be given to both cats and dogs.
- Kingdom Harvest Canine CBD Oil – made from full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, this CBD oil has coconut MCT oil as a carrier oil and natural vitamin E. It comes in 15 and 30 ml bottles with 5 mg/ml concentration of CBD.
- Noble Paws Pet CBD Oil Bacon – CBD oil for pets made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, MCT oil, hemp seed oil, and bacon flavor. It is THC-free and comes with 250 and 500 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle.
- Noble Paws Pet CBD Oil Chicken – CBD oil for pets, this product is made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, hemp seed oil, MCT coconut oil, and chicken flavor that is appealing to pets. It comes in two versions – 250 mg and 500 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle.
- Pet Essentials Bacon CBD Oil – a product made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and bacon flavor that dogs and cats find irresistible, this oil can help support the immune system of your pet, boost energy, relieve stress and anxiety and a lot more. It is packed in 30 ml bottles and cones with 250 and 500 mg of CBD per bottle. The recommended dosage is 2 drops per 5-pound body weight.
- Pet Essentials CBD Capsules for Joint Support – a pack of 120 tablets formulated with 2.5 mg of CBD per tablet along with other ingredients that can provide relief from inflammation and pain in the joints. These tablets also contain glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, manganese, turmeric, and chondroitin, and have bacon flavor so the pets will like them.
- Pet Essentials Peanut Butter CBD Treats – a pack of 20 CBD-infused treats, each of the treats has 5 mg of broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and other ingredients beneficial for your pets. These contain brown rice flour, organic coconut flour, peanut butter, cinnamon, coconut flakes, and honey.
Pros and Cons
Here are the most common pros and cons I noticed while working on Oliver’s Harvest review.
- Industrial hemp from North Carolina and Oregon
- Third-party lab tests published online
- Varied product offer
- Full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and CBD isolate products
- Good price points
- 15-day return option
- Extraction method not disclosed
- Some products have misguiding labels regarding the amount of CBD
Oliver’s Harvest is a CBD brand that was started in 2019. They use industrial hemp grown on their hemp farms in North Carolina to make the full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate extracts used in their products. These are tested in an independent lab and the lab tests can be seen on the official website.
The Oliver’s Harvest product catalog is nicely organized, with CBD oils, CBD edibles, CBD capsules that are called hemp supplements, CBD topicals, and a good array of CBD pet products. Oliver’s Harvest has a strong charitable side. They offer a 40% discount to medical personnel, military, veterans, and first responders. Also, for any purchase of a Noble Paws pet product, the company donates another one to animal shelters across the USA. All of these are the traits of a proper CBD brand that stands by its company mission of bringing affordable hemp products closer to the people.