Natural Native is a CBD company that wants to be a part of the more respected CBD brands on the market today. This is why the company has set up production on organic industrial hemp in Colorado, and they make some interesting CBD products. Still, during my work, I found some things that could use some improvements like the information on the website, the ingredients list for some of the products, the size of the packs, and better dosing instructions for some of the products.
However, my remarks have little to do with the actual products, as the company enjoys a good rating on its social media profiles. The product offer is interesting and well-thought-of, with products for different issues and administering methods. Most of the products are flavored with natural fruit flavors and the topical products contain organic plant extracts with known effects for supporting the intended benefits.
The Natural Native CBD Brand
The Natural Native CBD company was founded in 2017 and is seated in Norman, Oklahoma. This is a family-run business with a good company mission – to grow, extract, and produce high-quality hemp extracts. Natural Native tends to make quality CBD products, as they use US-grown hemp and make lab tests in independent laboratories. Each product page on the official website offers the most up-to-date lab test results.
The official website is nicely designed with a good overview of the products. But what I find lacking is information on the founders, the company, and the company mission. All this relevant information was still shared on their social media profiles, but it would be nice to have everything under address.
Natural Native has a little over 4800 acres of organic hemp farms in Eaton, Colorado from which they make the hemp extracts. They do not mention the exact method of extraction, nor their shipping or return policy. Once on the checkout page, you will see that the prices listed are without taxes and there is a flat $7 shipping on your order. Overall, IMO the website could use the addition of this important information.
Natural Native’s product offer consists of CBD tinctures, CBD skincare products, CBD edibles, and CBD sprays. Here is more information on all these products.
Natural Native makes CBD tinctures with organic, GMO-free ingredients. The majority of the tinctures are made with CBD isolate for a true THC-free product. Only one tincture has broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract made from organic hemp grown in Colorado. Here are the CBD tinctures by Natural Native:
- Blueberry-flavored CBD oil – CBD isolate, MCT coconut oil, natural blueberry flavor, zero THC, and comes in strengths of 300 mg, 600 mg, 1500 mg and 3000 mg of CBD per bottle with a dosing dropper.
- Dragon Fruit-flavored CBD oil – CBD isolate, MCT coconut carrier oil, dragon fruit flavor, and no THC. It comes in concentrations of 300 mg, 600 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Lemon-flavored CBD oil – CBD isolate, MCT coconut oil, lemon flavor, and no THC. Customers can select between 300 mg, 600 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Spearmint-flavored CBD oil – CBD isolate, MCT carrier oil, and natural flavor. This THC-free oil comes in concentrations of 150 mg, 300 mg, 600 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Raspberry-flavored CBD oil – CBD isolate, MCT carrier oil, natural raspberry flavor, zero THC. It comes in strengths of 300 mg, 600 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg of CBD per bottle.
Natural Native makes another type of raspberry-flavored CBD oil, this one made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract. This is also made with MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil, and it has a natural raspberry flavor and no THC. Unlike the other CBD oils by Natural Native, this product brings the beneficial effects of all the active terpenes and cannabinoids from the hemp plant. It comes in strengths of 150 mg, 300 mg, 600 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg of CBD per bottle. This product is available for subscription-based purchases where you can get up to 25% savings.
Natural Native makes CBD gummies in two versions.
- Hemp Extract Little Gummy Bears – these are made with 20 mg of CBD isolate per gummy and come in a variety of flavors. They are packed in a pack of 5, 15, or 30 gummy bears.
- Hemp Extract Big Gummy Bears – the big gummies contain 50 mg of CBD isolate per gummy. These have assorted fruit flavors and come in packs of 7, 15, and 30 gummies.
CBD Topicals and skincare products
Natural Native makes several types of CBD topical and skincare products.
- CBD Balm – made with 250 mg CBD isolate in a 50 ml jar blended with organic ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil, arnica oil, shea butter, camphor oil, beeswax, vitamin E and essential oils from peppermint and cloves. All of these ingredients help with pain relief and get absorbed in the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Roll-on Relief – packed in a 30 ml roll-on bottle, this product has the same composition as the Natural Native CBD Balm, and it has 140 mg CBD per pack for an extra boost. The natural oils and essential oils add to the healing effect, and the roll-on bottle makes it easy to apply this balm to every part of your body.
- Natural Select Balm – this product is made with 300 mg broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and other organic ingredients. This balm contains arnica extract, olive and coconut oil, peppermint, and clove oil for a pleasant aroma. It gets absorbed through the skin for targeted relief.
- Lip Balm – the Natural Native topical offer contains CBD lip balm made with 10 mg of CBD isolate in a 4.5 ml pack. The lip balm is made with shea butter, beeswax, plant extracts, and wild orange essential oil for a pleasant aroma.
- Bath & Body Oil – made with 300 mg of liposomal CBD and other natural oils that nourish the skin. This oil moisturizes the skin, leaving it feeling soothed and luxurious. It has almond oil, apricot oil, safflower oil, rosemary extract, neem oil, and Vitamin E.
- Anti-Aging Facial Cream – a cream with 200 mg of CBD isolate and a complex blend of natural and organic ingredients that support the skin, help smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, and nourish the skin. This cream contains aloe vera, sweet lemon, avocado oil, calendula, chamomile, landed, clover extracts, jojoba, shea butter, cocoa butter, and a lot more oils and plant extracts known for their beneficial effects on the skin of the face.
- All-day Moisturizing Lotion – made with 300 mg of CBD per bottle, this lotion also has other ingredients that help the skin retain its natural moisture. The lotion contains organic ingredients like aloe vera juice, coconut oil, olive oil, and green tea extract.
- Hemp Extract Bath Bomb – has 50 mg of CBD isolate per bomb and a blend of sodium bicarbonate, and Epsom salts. The ingredients work together to provide full-body relaxation and infuse the whole body with CBD.
Natural Native makes several types of CBD sprays.
- Native Liposomal CBD Spray – this product is made with liposomal phospholipids that enable up to 5 times higher absorption of the CBD. These sprays are packed in 60 ml pump bottles and are flavored with mint or raspberry flavors. They come in CBD concentrations of 300 mg, 600 mg, 1000 mg, 3000 mg, and 6000 mg of CBD per bottle. The suggested dose is about 5-6 pumps under the tongue once or twice a day, depending on your condition.
- Native 175 mg Mint – a liposomal spray packed in 15 ml bottle with 175 mg of CBD, this is an oral spray that can give you a good boost of CBD and light mint flavor. It is made with MCT coconut oil, grape seed oil, liposomal compounds, and natural mint flavor.
- Native 200 mg Mango – this spray is made with 200 mg of CBD isolate in a 15 ml bottle. The spray also has MCT coconut oil, mango flavoring, and 3 mg CBG isolate.
- Native 225 mg Raspberry – an oral spray with 225 mg liposomal broad-spectrum CBD extract, MCT coconut oil, and raspberry flavor. It is packed in a bottle with 15 ml, which has about 15 recommended doses.
- Select Broad-Spectrum Liposomal Spray – broad-spectrum liposomal CBD hemp extract, MCT carrier oil, and natural flavors. It is packed in bottles of 60 ml in several concentrations – 350 mg, 800 mg, and 1300 mg of CBD per bottle. The flavors are mango, spearmint, lemon, and raspberry.
- Select Broad-Spectrum Liposomal Spray + G –oral spray made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, CBG isolate, MCT coconut oil, liposome, and flavorings. It comes in two concentrations – 750 mg and 1250 mg of CBD, and mango, lemon, raspberry, and spearmint flavors.
- Nite-Time Zzzz Spray – made with 50 mg CBN isolate, MCT carrier oil, and pleasant lemon flavor. CBN is known for its relaxing properties and in helping people fall and stay asleep. Spray about 5 pumps under the tongue before hitting the hay for easier falling asleep and wake up rested.
Pros and cons
I found some things about Natural Native that are considered as pros and some as cons.
- Organic hemp grown on proprietary farms
- Independent lab tests published online
- Varied product offer
- Good design on the website
- Affordable prices
- Important information lacking from website
- No info on shipping and returns
- Somewhat contrary info for some products
Natural Native CBD has been on the CBD market for the last three years. During this time, Natural Native has established a good policy and brought good CBD products on the market. However, during my research, I noticed some things I consider lacking, like very little information on the company and its policy. Also, the lack of information on the extraction process and the unclear ingredients list on some of the products made me wonder a bit more. I think that the website could use some improvement in this kind. Otherwise, the company has a good setup and enjoys a high rating on social media.