Their product has high-quality, good concentrations of CBD, natural hemp terpenes and various botanical extracts that bring the desired effects. On the more expensive side, the Green Roads products can be a great product for every CBD user.
I’ve opted to bring you a comprehensive review of the Green Roads CBD brand. They have something that not a lot of CBD brands can say – a “long” history in the CBD industry. This brand was founded in 2012, and since then, it has most definitely earned its spot as one of the most recognized CBD brands.
Let’s jump right to the good part – the company overview, followed by an overview of their products and analysis of their strong and weak aspects.
The Green Roads Brand
This brand can be described as pioneering in many ways. The headquarters is in Florida, but they use Colorado-grown hemp to make their products. They also use CO2 extraction, as a method that delivers high-quality extracts that retain most of the useful compounds found in hemp.
It was this company that set the unofficial standard for using independent third-party labs for testing the products and as such, they perform tests and publish the results online on each product page. Green Roads was established in a time when hemp was still a taboo in the USA meaning no amount of THC was tolerated in the products. They retained this practice, offering products made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, being completely THC-free but added a full-spectrum program with the legal limit of THC or 0.3%.
Table of Contents
Green Roads Products
The Green Roads product catalog has CBD oils, CBD capsules, CBD edibles, CBD topical formulations and more on their offer. Read a detailed description of all of these here.
Green Roads is the company that has set the standard for the CBD oils on the market today. The company makes several different strength products that come with both a broad and a full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and these come in three distinct flavors.
There are CBD oils in concentrations of 100 mg, 250 mg, 300 mg, 350 mg, 550 mg, 750 mg, 1500 mg, and their most potent blend with 3500 mg of CBD per bottle. There are Mint Breeze Broad Spectrum CBD Oil, Apple Kiwi Bliss Broad Spectrum CBD Oil, and their Full Spectrum CBD oil.
The various concentrations are intended for people with different degrees of symptoms, the weakest are for beginners, while the strongest ones are for people with severe symptoms.
The Green Roads produce their capsules with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and these come in several different formulations. All of these are soy-free, vegan, and gluten-free.
- The CBD soft gels are made with 25 mg of CBD per capsule and are packed in a bottle with 30 capsules, for a total of 750 mg of CBD per bottle. This formulation is its standard as it contains no additional ingredients.
- The CBD Relax Capsules come with 25 mg of CBD per capsule, packed in a bottle with 30 capsules. These are made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and have added terpenes that could provide relief from stress like GABA and 5-HTP.
- The CBD Sleep Capsules have 25 mg of CBD per capsule, packed in a bottle with 30 capsules and come with an additional 5 mg of melatonin. The CBD along with the melatonin can help promote easier falling asleep and staying asleep through the night.
Green Roads has a good edibles product line. They offer gummies in various shapes and various CBD concentrations, as well as CBD-infused dark chocolate. The gummies come with CBD content of 10 mg, 25 mg and 50 mg of CBD per piece, come in various flavors, and with different additional ingredients for different effects. No matter which one you select, all of these are made with natural ingredients and deliver a good CBD punch with a great taste.
CBD Topical formulations
Green Roads produces a good offer of topical and skincare products.
- The CBD Pain Cream by Green Roads is named Muscle and Joint Relief Cream and it comes in two concentrations: 150 mg and a 350 mg CBD per 30-gram pack. This cream is made with botanical extracts, CBD extract, and bentonite clay, all working together to provide pain relief to sore spots and support the skin.
- The CBD Skin Relief Cream is made with 200 mg of CBD in a 30-gram jar, along with avocado oil that soothes and helps the skin and lavender oil for a pleasing, relaxing scent. It is easily absorbed in the skin, leaving no greasy residue, while providing excellent results.
- The CBD Heat Relief Roll-On is a product that is intended for sore muscles and inflamed joints. It comes in two concentrations of CBD, one with 250 and one with 500 mg of CBD per 90-gram pack. The Heat Relief effect is achieved by a proprietary blend of natural pepper extracts and other botanicals.
CBD Tea/CBD Coffee
Green Roads produces CBD-infused tea. This is an artisan blend of chamomile, vanilla, and peppermint, along with 7 mg of CBD per tea bag. It is intended to bring relief and a sense of calmness while getting to enjoy a warm cup of tea.
There is also CBD Coffee by Green Roads. This product is made by blending US hemp and Colombian Coffee, and each batch comes with different amounts of CBD, as it handcrafted in small batches.
CBD Indulgence Line
This is the name of the CBD-infused bath bombs by Green Roads. These contain 150 mg of CBD per bath bomb along with other natural ingredients that bring different effects: peace, refresh, relax, unwind, uplift, and three duo-packs with combined effects.
CBD Pet Products
Even pets can benefit from CBD. That is why Green Roads has a CBD pet oil offer. These are made with different amounts of broad-spectrum CBD and come in different versions: CBD Drops Cat, CBD Drops Small Dog, CBD Drops Medium Dog and CBD Drops Large Dog.
Pros and cons
Green Roads is a brand that has set some of the standards that we know in the CBD industry today. Still, I found some things I like and some things I consider cons about the brand.
Pros of Using
- Full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products: having these two options on their catalog enables this company to satisfy the wishes of different customers, while still delivering legal products.
- Colorado-grown hemp: the company sources hemp grown on Colorado soil. Colorado hemp farmers adhere to the US 2018 Farm Bill, producing consistent quality hemp.
- Independent lab tests: Green Roads set the standard for third-party lab tests, and as such, they respect it fully. Each product page has the current lab test published.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction: this extraction process helps draw out all the useful terpenes and cannabinoids from the hemp plant, while still retaining high-quality, solvent-free product.
- High priced products: I understand that Green Roads is among the pioneering CBD brands. But their products still come at a high price that is not easily available for most budgets. Still, the company has a nice military and first-responder discount programs as well as regular sales and promo offers.
The Final Verdict
Here I’ve told you a lot about the Green Roads CBD brand. The Green Roads company brings a wide array of products, both with broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD hemp extract. There is something for everyone, and if it fits your budget, I most definitely recommend you give the Green Roads CBD products a try.