I’ve done a lot of reviews on CBD brands and products, and have encountered all kinds of companies.
I always take a deeper look at the source of the hemp used, the production techniques, transparency regarding the testing of their products, other ingredients used, and analyze the relationship with their clients/customers.
Based on all of these, along with comments and reviews from clients that have tired the actual products, I can bring you a proper review of a CBD brand.
If you take a closer look at my work, you can see that I’ve had plenty of experience in this area. But only several have made a lasting impression on me with their qualities, and one of these is Fab CBD. So here is a detailed review of the brand their most notable products.
Table of Contents
FabCBD.com Brand Overview
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Fab CBD is a very notable company in the CBD market. Founded in 2017 by a group of enthusiasts that wanted to help people with the power of CBD, Fab CBD has a good company policy and mission. They are devoted to science and innovation, and of recently, they have a strong charitable side, partnering with the Make-A-Wish foundation.
FabCBD.com uses organically-grown industrial hemp from Colorado farms and uses the CO2 extraction method to produce their full-spectrum CBD hemp extract. The company makes full-spectrum CBD products with the complete entourage effect, but they also offer products made from CBD isolate, to satisfy a wider customer base.
There is detailed testing on each product batch, these tests are done in independent labs and the test results are published online, for transparency. They test for pesticides, THC, terpene profile, heavy metals, and cannabinoid composition.
This brand is devoted to its customers, with fast shipping via USPS or FedEx and free shipping on orders over $90, and a rewards program in place. They are quick to answer any email and any question posted on social media, and have a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company is also a member of the Hemp Industries Association.
Fab CBD Products
Fab CBD has three distinct CBD-based products on their offer, but they also have a separate Fab Nutrition product line which I’ll not be covering here.
Fab CBD makes CBD Oil drops with full-spectrum CBD oil extracted from Colorado-grown organic hemp produced without pesticides. This is a GMO-free product, but it contains all the natural cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant, for a complete entourage effect.
The strain of industrial hemp used in these products naturally has low THC content, well below 0.3%, and the CBD oil tinctures by Fab CBD are compliant with the legal limits and are legal in all 50 US states.
The oils come in four strengths of CBD blended with MCT coconut oil and packed in a 30 ml bottle with dosing dropper: 300 mg, 600 mg, 1200 mg, and 2400 mg of CBD per bottle.
These also come in five different flavors: natural, mint, citrus, vanilla, and berry. You can select the one that is most appropriate for you depending on your symptoms and your preferred flavor.
Edible Gummy Bears
Taking CBD in the form of an edible candy is the tastiest way of always getting a constant dose. The Fab CBD edibles come in the shape of gummy bears and each one has 25 mg of CBD.
These are made from CBD isolate, are vegan and completely THC-free, and come packed in a bottle of 30 gummies with assorted fruit flavors.
CBD Topical Creams
Fab CBD makes a Topical CBD cream infused with 600 mg of CBD from full-spectrum hemp extract. The cream also contains cocoa butter, aloe vera, olive oil, coconut oil, chamomile extract, Vitamin E, cinnamon and blood orange essential oil for a pleasant, refreshing scent.
This cream has a moisturizing effect on the skin, while also providing relief from soreness, pain in the joints and helps speed up recovery after a workout.
CBD Pet Products
To help improve the quality of life of dogs, Fab CBD makes CBD dog treats. These are made with 3 mg of CBD hemp extract per treat and come in three different versions: Active Immune, Skin & Coat, and Calm & Cool. The dosing depends on the size of your dog and can be found on the website and the product label.
Good and Bad
I noticed many things about Fab CBD, so here are the main pros and cons.
- Organic Colorado-grown hemp: the company sources industrial hemp grown without pesticides from Colorado farms, supporting sustainable farming methods and US agriculture.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction: to get a solvent-free extract, most companies, as well as Fab CBD use supercritical CO2 extraction. This method uses pressurized CO2 from the air to extract all the useful compounds from the hemp plant for a clean, potent extract.
- Full-spectrum and isolate products: the CBD oil drops and the CBD topical cream by Fab CBD are made from full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, and these have less than 0.3% THC, but their CBD gummies are made from CBD isolate and are completely THC-free.
- Independent lab test results: Fab CBD tests its products in the ProVerde Laboratories and publishes the lab results online for added transparency.
- Plenty of reviews online: FabCBD.com has been reviewed online by many users, and the majority of these reviews are very good, which only points to the quality of their products and the benefits people are having.
- Charitable side: this company has partnered with the Make-A-Wish foundation, donating a large sum for helping children in need. This is an awesome thing that I love.
- Lack of info about the team: in my research, I saw pictures from the Fab CBD team and read that their founder and CEO is named Josh, but nothing else. I would like to see more detailed info about the key members of the team.
- A bit expensive: the prices of the Fab CBD products are on the more expensive end of the spectrum. Not the most expensive products, but still. However, considering the quality and potency, the prices seem justified. Sometimes you have to pay for better quality.
- Note: None of these cons would prevent me from buying and trying the product.
Final Verdict: Buy Fab CBD Stuff
Fab CBD has been in business for almost three years now, and in this time, this CBD brand has risen as one of the leaders in the industry. They use organic hemp grown in Colorado, test their products for purity and potency in rusted independent labs and publish the results online, and have quality products.
The company is devoted to its customers, has made donations to the Make-A-Wish foundation, and has many, many satisfied followers.
Even though the prices of the Fab CBD products are of the more expensive side, it would seem like they are worth it. Has anyone of you tried them? If so, please share your experience with us.