Bottomline Upfront: I recently got my hands on some Cornbread Hemp CBD oil and I’ve gotta say, the stuff is pretty nice. Many companies don’t provide a deep history of their products, especially in the CBD market, but Cornbread does. Free shipping, military discounts, Cornbread Mafia driven, and Kentucky-Based? Sign me up! Though I’m seeing more CO-2 extraction these days versus ethanol, this is one of the ethanol extracted brands worth trying. Give the products a try today by clicking here.
Quick Summary: During our work in reviewing CBD companies, rarely have we come upon a brand that takes such great pride in their heritage as Cornbread Hemp does. This company was founded in 2019, in Kentucky, inspired by the long history of hemp and cannabis production in Kentucky. They select farms with organic growing methods and use ethanol extraction to create a full-spectrum CBD-rich hemp extract. These are tested in third-party labs and the results can be seen online.
The products by Cornbread Hemp are nicely organized, with a good variety for a brand starting in this business. However, we think that these could use some variety in terms of CBD amounts per product. If you haven’t tried the Cornbread Hemp products, then we suggest you give these a try, as, from everything we’ve seen so far, this CBD brand is working on creating excellent quality products that deliver on the promised.
Cornbread Hemp CBD Brand
Cornbread Hemp was founded on the foundations set by the Cornbread Mafia from Kentucky. This was an elusive group of about 70 people who were arrested for creating the biggest US cannabis syndicate.
But this is not all, as Cornbread Hemp is also set upon the foundations of the hemp growing tradition in Kentucky that goes back to 1775. While this is all part of the US history, Cornbread Hemp began its story in 2019, as the joint effort of Jim Higdon and Eric Zipperle, the former a cannabis journalist, the latter a savvy businessman.
Cornbread Hemp uses (obviously) Kentucky grown hemp from select farms that focus on organic production. The Cornbread website has a detailed description of the factors that contribute to the quality of the hemp grown in Kentucky, and they compare it to the quality of the bourbon produced here.
They use ethanol extraction and make lab tests on all their products. Also, what we found interesting is that they use only full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in all their products, as they believe that cannabis is the most important natural remedy. The Cornbread Hemp products contain less than 0.3% THC.
Cornbread Hemp offers free shipping on orders over $100 and has a 30-day money-back option. The Cornbread Hemp website is a well of knowledge regarding CDB and the dosing of the Cornbread Hemp products. Also, they offer military discounts including a 30% discount, 10% back in rewards, and other perks.
The Cornbread Hemp Products
Cornbread Hemp has a good product offer including CBD oils, CBD topicals, CBD capsules, and CBD pet products.
Organic CBD Oil
Cornbread CBD makes all their CBD oils with organic ingredients. The CBD oils come in two variants that have slightly different compositions and effects.
- Organic CBD Oil – this product is made from whole-plant full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and organic MCT oil. It contains all the active cannabinoids from the hemp plants and has less than 0.3% THC. This CBD oil tincture comes in two strengths – 750 and 1500 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Organic Distilled CBD Oil – this Cornbread Hemp CBD oil is made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract that has been distilled to help convert part of the acidic forms of cannabinoids into the more stable cannabinoids and get a more pronounced terpene profile. The result is a full-spectrum CBD hemp oil that has a higher amount of CBN, which is perfect for nighttime use. This one also comes in strengths of 750 and 1500 mg of CBD per bottle.
According to Cornbread Hemp, CBD capsules are the most underrated CBD products. This company makes its CBD capsules with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract to maximize efficiency and provide a consistent dose of CBD to the consumers.
These are made with 25 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract blended with MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil. They come in bottles with 30 capsules and are a great option for people with digestive issues and other health concerns.
Cornbread Hemp makes two types of CBD-infused CBD topical products.
- CBD Lotion + Menthol – this Cornbread Hemp product is made with a good dose of CBD and infused with menthol to provide targeted relief on the place it is needed the most. It has 600 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp oil, along with MCT coconut oil, cottonseed oil, olive oil, rosemary, and olive leaf extracts, and a good dose of menthol. It is packed in a convenient 60 ml jar.
- CBD Lotion for Dry Skin – Cornbread Hemp makes a CBD-infused lotion specifically for people with dry skin. This lotion has 200 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and has cottonseed oil, olive oil, coconut oil, and rosemary, and olive leaf extracts. These ingredients get absorbed in the skin fairly quickly, bringing much-needed moisture and relief.
CBD Pet Products
Cornbread Hemp makes CBD oil for pets. But their full-spectrum CBD capsules can be given to large dogs, as they have a high dose of CBD.
The Cornbread Hemp CBD oil for pets can be given to both dogs and cats, as it has a good amount of CBD. It has 500 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and is blended with MCT coconut oil along with corndog flavoring to appeal to pets. The label and the official website offer instructions on the dosage that depends on the size of your pet and the health concern why you give them CBD oil.
Video Covering Cornbread Hemp
Pros and Cons
After reviewing Cornbread Hemp, here are the pros and cons of this company.
- Kentucky-grown hemp
- Ethanol extraction
- Independent lab test results published online
- Quality information on the website
- Military discount
- Little variety in products
- No international shipping
Cornbread Hemp is a CBD company based in Kentucky. The founders are first cousins, cannabis connoisseurs, and businessmen that have realized Kentucky’s history and potential in growing quality hemp. Cornbread Hemp sources industrial hemp from organic farms and uses sugarcane ethanol extraction to make the full-spectrum CBD hemp extract.
The founders believe in the healing powers of cannabis, as stated by the company mission. All the Cornbread Hemp products are made with full-spectrum hemp oil, and overall, Cornbread Hemp has established a good product catalog for such a young CBD brand. Still, we would like to see more of them, perhaps more variety in terms of CDB amounts. Give the brand a try. Click here to visit the official website.