The CBDistillery has been on the CBD market since 2016, and they are currently holding the mid-range priced section. However, this does not mean that their products lack quality. Instead, it shows the inventiveness of the brand, and its devotion towards its loyal customers with a clear extraction method, lab test results, regular discounts, and a free shipping option.
This CBD brand is gaining a certain momentum that is due to its good company policy, quality product and very affordable prices. If you haven’t already, I think you should give The CBDistillery’s products a try.
CBDistillery is a CBD brand from Colorado and is the topic of today’s review. While watching the CBD market, the people behind this brand noticed a lot of low-quality CBD products selling at high prices and decided to help many CBD users that were being scammed.
The CBDistillery was born with a plan to offer high-quality products at a reasonable price. Here I take a closer look at the company, its policy, and most notable products.
Table of Contents
The CBDistillery Brand Rundown
The CBDistillery was established in 2016 by a group of Coloradoans that are listed on the official website. They intended to deliver good-quality CBD products and have fair and reasonable prices, as opposed to the sometimes overpriced CBD products that are offered on the current market.
The company values are outlined on the website: Accountability, Team Work, Respect, Can do, Driven to succeed the right way, and Enjoy your Work.
The CBDistillery uses Colorado-grown hemp, obviously and produce their CBD products in-house. They utilize the supercritical CO2 extraction method to ensure that their hemp extracts contain as much of the natural terpenes and cannabinoids as possible.
They have explained their production process online, on their website, which is a nice touch, as rarely does any company take such great detail in ensuring their client’s trust.
The CBDistillery’s products are based either on their full-spectrum CBD extract or CBD isolate powder. Apart from the CBD, their products also contain MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil.
The company also does in-house and independent lab testing to all their products, with results published online. Additionally, the customers can scan the QR code on their product and get to see the latest test results.
The company is behind the #CBDMOVEMENT, providing “The Ultimate User Guide to CBD use,” which has gained a lot of popularity on social media.
The CBDistillery has a varied and extensive product catalog. Here is a detailed overview of their most notable products.
The CBDistillery has a wide offer of CBD oils. These are made from GMO-free industrial hemp grown on Colorado farms following natural farming practices.
This extract is tested for purity and potency and the results are published online. The products are made in the USA and come with free shipping on orders over $75.
The CBD oils come in various concentrations and are either made from full-spectrum CBD extract or CBD isolate and are packed in 30 ml bottles with a dosing dropper.
Both the full-spectrum and CBD isolate tinctures come in concentrations of 250 mg, 500 mg, 1000 mg, 2500 mg and 5000 mg of CBD per bottle.
There are also CBD oils for pets, these come with 150 mg and 600 mg of CBD per bottle.
The CBDistillery CBD capsules are made with high-quality hemp extract and are completely GMO-free.
There are two versions of these capsules, one made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract that has less than 0.3% THC, and another made with CBD isolate for a completely THC-free experience.
Both products come in the same CBD concentration of 30 mg of CBD per capsule and are packed in a bottle of 30 and a bottle of 60 soft gel capsules. The other ingredients in the capsules are MCT coconut oil, sunflower lecithin and gelatin (for the capsule casing).
Buying CBD isolate is a great way to make your CBD-infused products. The CBDistillery sells 99%+ pure CBD crystalline isolate packed in small glass jars with one gram of CBD crystals.
This can be added to edibles, blended with cooking oil, or added to foods and drinks, added to cosmetics, in vape liquids and more. One gram is currently sold for $30.
CBDistillery has a wide offer for CBD-infused creams and skincare products. All of these are made with their GMO-free CBD oil, and other natural ingredients like coconut and olive oil, as well as a variety of plant extracts.
- CBDol Topical CBD Salve with 500 mg of CBD, this product is made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and a proprietary blend of plant extracts that support the skin, while still providing localized pain relief.
- CBDefine Ski Care Cream with 500 mg of CBD per pack is a product that can help with restoring and rejuvenation of damaged skin. It is made with a blend of natural oils like olive, coconut, hemp seed, apricot, sunflower, almond, lavender, rosemary, tea tree, and frankincense, along with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract for excellent protective and moisturizing effect of the skin.
- CBDol Relief Stick made with 500 mg broad-spectrum CBD extract and an array of useful ingredients. It is enriched with menthol and paced in a roll-on stick for easy application, this product has a cooling sensation and a fast-acting effect.
- CBD Lip balm with 25 mg of CBD per pack, this product has a mix of natural ingredients and a refreshing spearmint flavor and can help protect the lips from dryness and chapping.
Taking CBD-infused gummies is a delicious way of taking a constant dose of CBD each time. The CBDistillery gummies come in two versions: standard and nighttime formula. The standard version gummies have 30 mg of CBD per gummy and are packed in a bottle of 25, with a variety of fruity flavors.
The nighttime version has 30 mg of CBD and 1.5 mg of melatonin per gummy, a formulation that helps with sleep, as the CBD is known to be helpful with stress relief and the melatonin is the sleep hormone. Together, these two ingredients can result in a restful full night’s sleep.
The CBDistillery makes CBD vape liquids and these come in two strengths: regular and extra strength. These are made from broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, meaning that they are completely THC-free. The regular strength vape juice comes with 500 mg of CBD per bottle with a PG to VG ratio of 85:15 and has four distinct flavors: Mango, Mint, Grape and Strawberry Lemonade.
The extra-strength version comes in the same flavors and PG to VG ratio, the difference is in the CBD content: this product line has 1000 mg of CBD per bottle.
Pros and Cons
When conducting my research into The CBDistillery brand, I noticed some strengths and some weaknesses that I’ll share here.
- Full-spectrum and CBD isolate products: having the option to choose from both full-spectrum and CBD isolate products is a great way to satisfy the demands of a wide customer base.
- Lab tests available online: many companies state that they do third-party lab tests, but not everyone publishes results online. The CBDistillery indeed has lab test results on each product page for an added sense of transparency.
- CO2 extraction method: this way, all the natural terpenes, and cannabinoids from the hemp plant can be extracted without the use of any chemical solvents, and the THC can be easily removed, resulting in a high-quality, pure extract.
- Excellent social media presence: The CBDistillery owns the #CBDMOVEMENT hashtag and it supports the spreading of knowledge about CBD with their Ultimate CBD User Guide.
- Great pricing: many CBD brands have high price points for their products, but The CBDistillery has relatively affordable pricing, which means more people can afford good quality CBD products.
- Only positive reviews published on the site: during my research, I only read the absolute glowing reviews about the brand and the products. I can’t approve this, as there must be at least a part of the customers that were critical about something, which the company omitted from publishing.
Final Recommendation / Conclusion
CBDistillery.com is a good CBD brand with a great company mission to bring an alternate path to health and balance while maintaining great core values.
There are many positive things about this brand, as their transparent relationship with clients, published lab tests, excellent vision and even better pricing for their large array of products.
From all of the above, I can conclude that The CBDistillery is a brand that is worth the try, especially if you are working with a limited budget, but still wants to enjoy a good quality CBD product.