CBD Living is a CBD brand with a “long” history that has been on the CBD market since 2014 which is a long time in this industry. This brand wanted to overcome all the shortcomings found in other CBD brands, and they started with using organically-grown hemp from Colorado and using a CO2 extraction method. They also make lab tests in third-party labs and publish the results online.
CBD Living has made a very extensive product catalog that appeals to many users. There are many positive reviews devoted to the CBD Living brand and products which only show how the CBD community considers this brand. I feel confident to recommend them, as they have a lot of products with affordable prices and great references.
The CBD Living Brand Review
CBD Living has been around since 2014. The company has established a good company policy of offering CBD products that satisfy high-quality standards. The company is seated in Corona, California, and they now sell their products all over the world. This company has a nicely designed website with all the important information about the company, the team and the products.
CBD Living uses industrial hemp grown in Colorado that is grown by organic farming practices. They use the CO2 extraction process and then process the extract with a nanotechnological process that yields CBD hemp extract which supposedly has higher bioavailability. This is due to the smaller size of the CBD, making it easier for the CBD to get absorbed in the body and more easily reach the CB receptors.
The company has over 65 products and all have zero THC. This can be confirmed by the lab tests done in independent labs which are published online. There is free shipping on all orders over $75 which is always nice, and considering the price of the products, an average order will usually come with free shipping.
CBD Living has a very extensive product catalog with CBD products with different delivery methods. Here is an overview of all of these.
The CBD Oil Tinctures by CBD Living are made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and are packed in bottles of 30 ml or 60 ml with dosing droppers. The CBD Living CBD tinctures are made with the proprietary nano-CBD technology which gives these oils a higher degree of absorption. These are made by dissolving the broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract in organic MCT oil.
These come in five concentrations that are intended for people with different symptoms. These have varied amounts of CBD per dose: 300 mg (10mg/ml), 750 mg (25mg/ml), 1500 mg (50mg/ml), 4500 mg (75mg/ml), and 10,000 mg (166mg/ml).
Travel Spray Tincture is another CBD oil product by CBD Living. This product has 100 mg of nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract in a 15 ml spray bottle. Each pump brings 1.3 mg of CBD, which can give you a good boost of CBD whenever you need it.
The CBD Capsules by CBD Living are made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract treated with the CBD Living’s self-emulsifying technology. The capsules also contain tocopherol, organic hemp seed oil as a carrier oil, and sunflower lecithin. These come in two CBD amounts – 5 mg per capsule and 25 mg of CBD per capsule, both packed in bottles with 30 capsules.
The CBD Living edible offer is quite varied and contains items like CBD chocolate, gummies, water, coffee, tea, hard candy, and CBD sleep aid syrup.
- CBD Gummies – CBD Living makes gummies infused with CBD in several flavors. All of these are made with 10 mg of nano-activated broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract per gummy. They also contain sugar, gelatin, coconut oil, citric acid, natural flavors, and natural colors. The CBD gummies come in several flavors such as cherry, green apple, sour, and assorted flavors.
- CBD Vegan Gummies – these vegan gummies are made with all-plant ingredients. These come in two strengths of CBD per gummy – 10 mg and 25 mg of CBD per gummy. The CBD in these is nano-activated broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, and the other ingredients are cane sugar, grape juice, pectin, citric acid, tapioca syrup, and natural flavors and colors. These come in packs of 10 and 30 gummies in mixed flavors like cherry, lime, orange, pineapple, and lemon.
- CBD Chocolate – made with nano-activated broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract with zero THC. The chocolate is made with gluten-free ingredients and 200 mg of CBD per bar. The bar is divided into 8 pieces with 25 mg of CBD per segment for easy dosing. The CBD Living CBD chocolate comes in dark or milk chocolate versions.
- CBD Water – a 500 ml bottle of 9+pH alkaline water infused with 10 mg of CBD, this is a refreshing and healthy drink. The CBD-infused water is a great addition to your daily workout routine as it can help you boost your energy levels and aid in faster recovery after a workout.
- CBD Sparkling Water – natural spring water infused with nano-active broad-spectrum CBD and natural flavorings, this is a refreshing drink with a good boost of CBD. It contains 25 mg of CBD in a 355 ml can and comes in peach honey, apple ginger, strawberry lavender, and orange grapefruit flavors.
- CBD Immune Boost – a product infused with nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, beta-glucans, zinc, and other important ingredients that give the body a boost in energy and support the immune system. This product is vegan, THC and GMO-free, caffeine, and gluten-free and has 300 mg CBD and 30,000mg Vitamin C per container. The recommended use is by dissolving the immune boost mix in water, where you’ll get a pleasant citrus-flavored drink infused with CBD and important vitamins.
- CBD Tea – CBD Living offers loose leaf teas in several combinations. Each pack holds 60 grams of tea and has 250 mg of nano-activated broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, so each serving dose has 12.5 mg of CBD. The CBD Living CBD teas come in several flavors like Passion Green Tea, Mango Herbal Tea, Berry Black Tea, Chai Turmeric Tea, Coconut Herbal Tea, and Matcha Instant Green Tea.
- CBD Coffee – an instant coffee drink made with Colombian Arabica Coffee that has 250 mg of nano-activated broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract per can. This can is enough for about 35 servings, which adds up to about 7 mg of CBD per cup of coffee. It comes in three flavor options – black coffee, golden milk coffee, and matcha coffee.
- CBD Hard Candy – made with organic ingredients, the hard candies contain 25 mg of nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract with increased bioavailability. These are packed in bottles with 12 hard candies and come in cherry and green apple flavors.
- CBD Sleep Aid Syrup – a product made by blending nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and melatonin to help you sleep better. This product can help with pain management and inflammation and is 100% natural. Packed in a 120 ml bottle, this drink has 200 mg of CBD and 16 mg of melatonin per bottle and in flavors of cherry and grape.
CBD Living sells CBD concentrated in several versions.
- CBD Isolate – this is pure CBD isolate in crystalline form and is used to infuse various products with CBD. CBD Living packs its CBD isolate in packs of 1 gram.
- Dabz Shatter – CBD Living sells CBD dab shatter infused with terpenes from different cannabis strains. The packs contain 500 mg CBD dab shatter which is a crystalline substance and is used in special vape devices. It comes in several terpene profiles like Gelato, Zkittles, Orange Cookies, and Durban Poison.
CBD Living offers CBD-based e-juice. This product is infused with 250 mg of CBD, vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, and natural and artificial flavors. The e-juice is packed in 30 ml bottles and has no nicotine and no THC. The vape liquids by CBD Living come in several flavors like Tropical Blend, Pina Colada, Watermelon Bubblegum, Strawberry Cream, Passion Fruit Orange Guava, Toffee Cream, Cinnamon Swirl, and an unflavored version.
The topical product offer by CBD Living is one of the most extensive ones I’ve seen. Here is an overview of all these.
- CBD Freeze Roll-On – a gel infused with nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract that provides relief from inflammation and pain in muscles and joints. It is packed in a 1-ounce bottle with 100 mg of CBD, and 3-ounce bottle with 300 mg, 750 mg or 1500 mg of CBD. It contains menthol, aloe vera, arnica, and ilex leaf extract, tea tree oil, and vitamin E.
- CBD Lotion – made with nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and a blend of ingredients that bring moisturizing effect on the skin, this lotion comes in an unscented version with 100 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle and a large 475 ml bottle with 300 mg of CBD. It also comes in large size bottles of 475 ml with 300 mg CBD in lavender and eucalyptus scents.
- CBD Suppositories – these offer direct uptake of the nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract in the blood. Each suppository contains 50 mg of CBD and they are packed in a box of 10.
- CBD Salve – a blend of natural oils filled with antioxidant ingredients and nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, this salve provides hydration to dry and cracked skin. It is packed in a 30 ml travel-size jar with 100 mg CBD and a 60 ml jar with 500 mg of CBD. It is cruelty-free, GMO-free, vegan, and has a soft coconut scent.
- Topical Patch – CBD Living makes a topical patch infused with 60 mg of nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract. This patch lasts up to 96 hours and should be stuck to the painful area where it would provide targeted relief.
- CBD Hand Sanitizer – a personal hand sanitizer infused with CBD, this product is packed in a 30 ml bottle. Unlike other hand sanitizers, the CBD Living hand sanitizer is infused with moisturizing components, aloe vera, and vitamin E.
- CBD Living Lip Balm – a lip balm that is infused with 50 mg broad-spectrum nano hemp extract and other natural ingredients that help support the health of the lips. It is THC-free and comes in unflavored and cherry flavor.
- CBD Body Massage Oil – this massage oil is infused with CBD Living’s broad-spectrum nano-active hemp extract and other natural oils that provide relief from pains and aches. This product is made with 300 mg of CBD per 12 ounces bottle and contains sweet almond oil, apricot oil, grape seed oil, hemp seed oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, and rosemary oil. It also comes in gallon-sized packs with 3200 mg of CBD.
- CBD Bath Bomb – a product made with 100 mg of nano-active broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and an array of bath salts, the bath bomb provides deep relaxation while your body will get infused with CBD. The CBD Living bath bombs come in amber bergamot, eucalyptus, coconut lime, and lavender scents.
- CBD Soap – soap made with all-natural, vegetarian ingredients, the CBD Living soaps are infused 60 mg of CBD and come in four pleasant scents. This soap can help relieve pain, inflammation, and provide a refreshing feeling. The scents are lavender, eucalyptus, coconut lime, and amber bergamot.
CBD Pet Products
The CBD Living pet offer is also one of the more varied CBD offers I’ve encountered so far.
- CBD Dog Soft Chews – made with 5 mg of CBD per chew, these have pleasant peanut butter flavor that dogs love. They are packed in bags with 35 chews.
- CBD Calming Dog Tincture – tincture formulated to appeal to dogs, this product has peanut butter flavor and comes in 30 ml bottles with 150 mg, 300 mg, 600 mg and 1000 mg of CBD. There is a precise dosing instruction on the package that depends on the size of your dog.
- CBD Gel Capsules – made with 5 mg per capsule, these are natural products that bring the daily needs of vitamin E and D to your pet. These also contain a self-emulsifying system for quick absorption and other ingredients that support the health of your pet.
- CBD Pet Extra Strength Capsules – each capsule has 25 mg of CBD and other natural ingredients that can help support the health of your pet. These are packed in bottle with 30 capsules and depending on the health concerns your dog has, can be given once or twice a day.
- CBD Dog Breath Spray – made with 250 mg of CBD per 4-ounce bottle, this product is intended to fight plaque and tartar and support oral health in dogs. It is packed in a spray bottle for easy application.
- CBD Dog Hot Spot – a product packed in a spray bottle, it provides immediate relief from pain, this is a no-sting formula for dogs that has 250 mg of CBD in a 4-ounce bottle. It is formulated with the patented Skin Delivery System for increased penetration and absorption.
- CBD Dog Nose & Paw Salve – a salve specially designed for the nose and paws of dogs, this product is packed in a 60 ml jar with 100 mg of CBD. It helps heal dry, cracked skin and it also contains natural oils that protect the skin.
- CBD Dog Moisturizing Foam – made with 100 mg of CBD in a 4-ounce bottle, this product provides moisturizing to the dog’s fur. It gets absorbed quickly and protects against fleas and ticks.
- CBD Pet Calming Water Booster – a product infused with CBD, this water booster is great when traveling with pets. It dissolves in water and provides a sense of calmness to your pet, as it contains 300 mg of CBD in a 60 ml bottle.
- CBD Cat Tincture – a formulation for cats, this tincture has 150 mg of CBD broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract that has a flavor of the sea that your cat will like. It can be added to the food of your cat as it is made in a way that enables the absorption of the CBD, even when mixed with other ingredients.
- CBD Cat Nose & Paw Salve – made with 100 mg of broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, green tea, and avocado oil, this salve calms and soothes dry, cracked skin. It is packed in a 60 ml jar and it provides hydration to the affected areas.
- CBD Cat Hot Spot – this product provides immediate relief to painful, itchy, dry, or cracked skin. it is formulated for cats and has a no-sting formula, and it repels fleas and ticks. The Skin Delivery System enables increased penetration and absorption of this spray.
- CBD Cat Gel Capsules – made with 2.5 mg of self-emulsifying system broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, these capsules are easy to give to your cat. They are packed in a bottle of 30 capsules and provide support of the whole body and bring the daily doses of vitamin E and D.
- CBD Pet Shampoo – made with CBD hemp extract, aloe vera, and oatmeal, this shampoo soothes itchy skin and supports healthy, shiny fur. It is made with 250 mg of CBD in a 16-ounce bottle and can be used in both cats and dogs.
- CBD Pet Conditioner – made with 250 mg of CBD, oat protein and coconut oil, this conditioner helps the fur shine and retain its natural moisture. It is a cruelty-free, THC-free, and GMO-free product.
- CBD Cat Moisturizing Foam – made with 100 mg of CBD in a 4-ounce bottle, this product is formulated for cats, and has an alcohol-free formula.
Pros and Cons
From my research in the CBD Living brand, I found some pros and some cons.
- US-grown hemp from Colorado
- The CO2 extraction method used
- Increased bioavailability with nanotechnology
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- Large product offer
- Independent lab tests published online
- Only positive reviews published online
- No info on returns
CBD Living is a CBD company that has been on the market for a long time. This company uses organic hemp grown in Colorado while the company and its production are situated in Corona, California. They use CO2 extraction and nano-technology to increase the bioavailability of the CBD. To check the quality of the products, the company makes lab tests in independent labs and publishes the results online.
CBD Living has a vast product catalog with 65 products. The CBD Living product offer holds a product for almost all CBD users, as they offer oils, capsules, edibles, tinctures, vapes, topicals, pet products, and a lot more. Overall, CBD Living enjoys high regard by many CBD users, as one can see by the plenty of positive reviews online. The company offers regular discounts and sales, which combined with reasonable prices make CBD Living an affordable choice for a quality CBD product.