PureKana is an Arizonian CBD brand with excellent company policy and mission. This company has a greatly designed website that offers all the information about their manufacturing policies and products.
PureKana uses CBD grown in Kentucky to make their CBD hemp extract. Almost all the products are made with full-spectrum CBD and all are tested for potency and purity. The lab tests are published on each product page. Each customer can rest assured that the PureKana product they are purchasing is up to standards, with less than 0.3% THC and with great potential health benefits.
PureKana is a CBD brand coming from Scottsdale, Arizona. The official company website shares plenty of information about the brand and its policy, and I can say that I’m satisfied with what I’ve read so far. The company uses industrial hemp grown in Kentucky to make their CBD hemp extract.
They use CO2 extraction as a method that yields solvent-free, yet potent hemp extract. They remove the THC from the extract, leaving less than 0.3% of THC, so the products are well within the legal limit for THC. PureKana uses MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil, making sure that the products uphold high-quality standards.
Each product page contains the results from the third-party lab tests the company makes. This shows the transparency of the company and the devotion towards their clients. PureKana has a free shipping policy for most US states, as they don’t provide shipping for Idaho, South Dakota, and Wyoming. If anyone is dissatisfied with their purchase, they can return it within 30 days and get their money back.
PureKana offers a veteran’s discount. All active or retired military personnel are eligible for a 25% discount on all PureKana products. As the company states, this is their way of giving back to the people that have greatly helped shape the USA we all love today. The company is very active on social media, they provide fast responses to email inquiries, and are available via phone.
PureKana has a very varied product catalog. After carefully reviewing all their products and personally testing a few, I share a general overview of all of these.
PureKana makes its CBD hemp extract from organically-grown industrial hemp, as this method gives an organic oil. Their oils are GMO-free and are made in the USA from US-grown hemp. There are four different flavors in several strengths of CBD.
- The Natural CBD oil by PureKana is made with only CBD hemp extract and MCT coconut carrier oil. This CBD tincture has the natural flavor of the full-spectrum hemp extract, which ranges from earthy to grassy and can be overpowering to some. But this strong flavor is a witness to the purity and potency of the PureKana Natural CBD tincture. This one comes in five different strengths: 300 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg per 30 ml bottle, 2500 mg, and 5000 mg of CBD per 60 ml bottle.
- The Vanilla flavored CBD tincture by PureKana is for the people that don’t like the strong earthy taste of the natural full-spectrum CBD hemp extract. This oil has the same composition as the natural tincture, only with the addition of a natural vanilla extract that surprisingly brings its beneficial effect. It comes in 300 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg strengths in a 30 ml bottle with a dosing dropper.
- PureKana makes a Mint CBD oil, which is the full-spectrum CBD hemp extract blended with a carrier oil and peppermint extract. The mint flavor adds a refreshing taste to the tincture and boosts the energy levels along with a nice cooling effect and cool, minty breath. The Mint CBD oil comes in CBD concentrations of 300 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg per 30 ml bottle.
- The last CBD oil tincture by PureKana is the Citrus CBD oil. This is made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, MCT coconut as a carrier oil, and a refreshing citrus flavor. The citrus flavor overpowers the natural grassy taste of the hemp extract, adding a refreshing effect and promotes an invigorating feeling. As with the other PureKana CBD oil tinctures, this one also comes in a 30 ml bottle with a dosing dropper in three CBD strengths: 300 mg, 600 mg, and 100- mg of CBD per bottle.
PureKana has three different CBD capsules. These are made with various ingredients, bringing different effects.
- The standard CBD Capsules by PureKana are made with 25 mg of CBD per capsule and are packed in bottles with 30 capsules. These are certified organic and GMO-free and contain only the full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, MCT coconut carrier oil, water, glycerin, and gelatin for the capsule. Taking them ensures you always get the same dose of CBD and you can easily and discreetly use them everywhere.
- PureKana makes AM capsules infused with 15 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, vitamins B1, B6, and B12 and caffeine. They come in a bottle with 30 capsules and are great for boosting your energy levels and providing a jump-start to your day.
- The PM CBD Capsules by PureKana are made with 25 mg of CBD and are infused with melatonin, L-theanine and GABA, all ingredients that help promote better sleep and relaxation. These are packed in a bottle with 30 capsules, and the recommended dose is one capsule about an hour before hitting the hay.
PureKana makes CBD gummies, CBD-infused honey, and other edible products with CBD. Even though these are listed as separate categories on the site, I’ve listed them all under the edible category.
- The PureKana CBD gummies contain 20 mg of CBD per gummy and come in a bottle of 20 gummies for a total of 500 mg per pack. All the ingredients in them are plant-based snd is made with assorted fruit flavors. They use pectin, organic cane sugar, and organic tapioca syrup as sweeteners for a truly organic, vegan CBD gummy experience.
- CBD Oral Spray with Peppermint flavor is a product with 180 mg of CBD and other boosting ingredients. It contains a liposomal vitamin-D complex that has the ability to boost the energy level and increase immunity. Each dose of the oral spray delivers about 2 mg of CBD which gets quickly absorbed in the mouth.
- PureKana makes CBD-infused energy enhancers. These are made with terpene-rich full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and other added ingredients that bring specific effects. These can be added in any hot or cold beverage and come in a 60 ml bottle. There are three different blends: Citrus for energy, Mixed Berry for sleep, and Lemon Lime for Immunity. The Citrus blend has taurine, caffeine, and vitamin B6 and about 2.6 mg of full-spectrum CBD per dose for energy support. The Mixed Berry blend contains passionflower and valerian root extract that support sleep. The bottle has 120 mg of CBD, so each dose has approximately 8 mg of CBD. The Lemon Lime flavored beverage enhancer is made with Echinacea, zinc, and vitamin B12 that support immunity. It has 120 mg of CBD per bottle for a dose of about 8 mg of CBD.
- The PureKana edible offer also has CBD honey. This product is made by infusing raw honey with CBD hemp extract and natural flavors. It is packed in sticks with 4 grams of honey and 10 mg of CBD per stick, coming in packs of 10. They come in a natural honey flavor, chocolate mint, and raspberry flavor.
- CBD Pure Picks is another “edible” product by PureKana. This is not exactly edible but could be named a chewable product – the CBD-infused toothpicks. For the people with an oral fixation, the Pure Picks are infused with 25 mg of CBD per pick and other ingredients, as well as delicious flavors and come in packs of 10. Just put the pick in your mouth and chew it for about 5 minutes allowing the CBD to dissolve in your mouth and get absorbed by the blood vessels. There are several interesting flavors like cinnamint, churro, strawberry limeade, caramel apple, mountain berry, pink lemonade, lemon-lime, tropical mint, blue raspberry, and orange buzz.
Using CBD-infused topical products can help the body get the relief where it is needed. This is usually on sore joints and aching muscles. Here is PureKana’s topical product offer.
- PureKana makes a topical ointment with 600 mg of CBD in a 100 ml pack. This product is easy to use and gets absorbed in the skin very quickly. It has a variety of other natural ingredients that support pain relief like arnica extract, shea butter, olive oil, and vitamin E. It needs to be used as needed, by gently rubbing the cream on the affected area.
- PureKana also makes a topical cream with a staggering 1500 mg of CBD in a 100 ml pack. This product is for people with severe pains as it also has other pain-relieving ingredients like arnica, aloe, Boswellia, menthol, and lots more. It is made with a non-greasy formula that gets easily absorbed and should bring almost instant relief.
- The CBD Muscle Menthol Roll-on has 600 mg of CBD in a 3-ounce bottle with a roll-on cap for easy application. It is made with a variety of pain-relieving ingredients like aloe vera juice, meadowfoam seed oil, white camphor bark oil, black pepper oil, chamomile oil, cinnamon oil, eucalyptus, ginger root, pink grapefruit, juniper berry oil and plenty of other boosting ingredients. It contains menthol crystals for an intense cooling effect.
- Using a transdermal patch with CBD is a way to get a prolonged pain-relieving effect from CBD. PureKana makes transdermal patches with 60 mg of full-spectrum CBD per patch with the waterproof peel-and-stick application. Each patch can be used for up to four days. To apply it, clean the skin with the alcohol pad provided with the patch. Remove the liner of the patch and gently stick it on the clean, dry skin.
- PureKana makes CBD lip balm. This product is a great way to protect the skin on your lips from cracking and chapping and add a healthy boost of CBD that will rejuvenate your lips. The lip balm is packed in 4-gram packs with 25 mg of CBD isolate, shea butter, beeswax, and olive oil. The lip balm by PureKana comes in three flavors: Cherry, Vanilla, and Menthol.
PureKana has an offer of four vape pens with different flavors. These are made with 231 mg of CBD per pen, are disposable, and very convenient to use. They all have different intended effects with different formulations: Calm, Composed, Comfort, and Recharge. The vape tank holds 5 ml of vape juice and is enough for about 125 puffs. The use is very simple – just put the mouthpiece in your mouth, and inhale. The pen is made in such a way that there is no need for you to adjust anything. The four flavors are Blue Raspberry, Mint, Watermelon Mint, and Blood Orange flavor.
CBD Bath Bombs
Soaking in a warm bath enriched with CBD, Epsom salts and essential oils is an excellent way to infuse your whole body with CBD. PureKana makes CBD bath bombs with 50 mg of CBD per each bath bomb. There are several combinations with different blends of essential oils that bring an aromatherapy-like effect. There are cucumber, almond and coconuts, midnight roses, activated charcoal, and eucalyptus blends.
CBD Pet Products
PureKana makes CBD products for dogs. There are CBD oils for dogs with bacon flavor that your furry friend will love. The CBD oil for dogs comes in two strengths –250 mg and 500 mg CBD per bottle. The oil comes with a dosing chart for the various sized dogs and is a great way to support the health of your animal.
PureKana also makes dog treats. These come in three flavor combinations and two strengths each. The large dog formulation has 2.5 mg of CBD per treat and the small dog formulation has 1 mg of CBD per treat. The flavor combinations are made with dogs in mind: Steak and Sweet Potato, Blueberry and Chicken and Peanut Butter and Pumpkin flavors.
Pros and cons
I’ve researched PureKana in-depth and found some pros and some cons related to the brand.
- Kentucky-grown organic hemp
- CO2 extraction method
- Independent lab test results published online
- Excellent product catalog
- Free shipping
- 30-day return option
- Not shipping in all US states
PureKana is a proper CBD brand with a good product offer. They use organic hemp grown in Kentucky and compliant with the strict US farming laws. This, along with the CO2 extraction method enables them to produce pure, quality CBD extract. This is used as a base for all their products and there are plenty of them to fit even the pickiest of customers.
I’ve read plenty of reviews published on the official website and their social media accounts and I like what I’ve read. They don’t shy away from publishing all reviews, no matter if it is a positive or a negative one which only points to the fact that Purekana is confident in its products. The prices are a little on the higher side which is understandable due to the good manufacturing procedures used.
I liked the veteran discount that provides 25% off of all orders to retired or active military personnel. It seems like PureKana is a CBD brand with a strong patriotic spirit and excellent company policy with great products that deserve to be purchased.