Plant People is a New York-based CBD brand that makes proper CBD products. The company intends on only using organic hemp grown on the sunny Colorado slopes. They use high-quality CO2 and ethanol extraction methods to produce their full-spectrum CBD-rich hemp extract and use this in the majority of their products, so their CBD oils and CBD topicals contain a small amount of THC. However, their CBD capsules are made with CBD isolate, for a completely THC-free product.
Plant People’s company motto is that plants power people, and it is why the company supports the American Forest, planting one tree for each product sold. By getting their products, you will be directly responsible for supporting and regenerating the American forests and you will be getting a quality CBD product along with it.
The Plant People Co. CBD Brand
Plant People came to be as the joint effort of two friends Gabe and Hudson, who after suffering serious back injuries, found relief in CBD. The company was started offering CBD-based products in 2018 and they have a strong mission of bringing plant-based products closer to the people. They use organic industrial hemp grown on Colorado farms and then use both ethanol extraction and CO2 extraction to produce a clean, potent CBD-rich hemp extract.
Plant People uses full-spectrum CBD hemp extract with 0.3% THC for the majority of their products. They, however, have products made with CBD isolate, like their capsules that have no THC in them. The company makes lab tests on all their products and the results are published online, the last batch results published first.
The founders and employees at Plant People believe that plants power people, as is the company motto. It is why they tend to use as much recycled or recyclable materials in their products and they plant a tree for each product they sell. The company offers free shipping on all orders and they offer a 30-day return and refund option.
Plant People brings several products to the CBD market. The company likes to tell that they are not solely a CBD company, but use the healing power of all plants in their products. They make CBD tinctures, CBD capsules, and CBD topical products. Here is an overview of all Plant People products.
Plant People make several CBD oil tinctures with added ingredients to support the intended effect. These are made with high-potency, full-spectrum CBD hemp extract made from organically grown hemp, have less than 0.3% THC, are organic, vegan, and gluten-free.
- Drops + Mind + Body is a CBD oil tincture by Plant People made with full-spectrum hemp extract. The CBD supports the endocannabinoid system and it helps regulate the natural balance, positively affecting the mood and aid in recovery. These drops are packed in a 30 ml bottle with a dosing dropper. They contain CBD hemp extract, hemp seed oil, organic MCT coconut oil, and come in three concentrations of CBD per bottle – 315 mg, 630 mg, and 1260 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Drops + Sleep is a CBD-infused tincture made with a blend of ingredients that help support the balance of the body and aid in better sleep. It is made with full-spectrum hemp extract with CBD, CBN, and a blend of terpenes that help promote relaxation and calmness of the body and mind. It also contains organic MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil. These drops come in strengths of 360 mg, 720 mg, and 1440 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle.
- Drops + Relief is the CBD oil tincture by Plant People specially formulated to help with everyday recovery, help fight inflammation, and relieve discomfort. This tincture contains organic CBD hemp extract, organic MCT coconut oil, organic hemp seed oil, as well as other inflammation-relieving ingredients like turmeric oil, ginger oil, and black pepper oil. It comes with 360 mg, 720 mg, and 1440 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle.
Plant People have plant-based CBD capsules made with CBD isolate with 0% THC. These are all made with CBD and an array of other plant ingredients that support the intended effect. All the capsules are vegan, organic, GMO, THC, and gluten-free.
- Stay Sharp is the name of the CBD capsules intended for daily use. Each capsule contains 15 mg of CBD and 525 mg of other plant extracts like Bacopa Monerri, Cordyceps, Celastrus Seed, Rosemary, Gingko Biloba, and Rhodiola extracts. These help with mental alertness, stamina, memory, cognition, and healthy brain functions. They come in packs of 30 capsules, and the recommended dose is 1-3 capsules a day.
- Be Calm is the capsule by Plant People that helps with stress response, supports the nervous system, helps increase the feeling of joy, and has a strong neuroprotective function. These contain 15 mg of CBD isolate and 525 mg of carious plant extracts like Albizia bark, Avena, Ashwagandha, Schisandra, Holy Basil, and L-Theanine. They care packed in bottles with 30 capsules, and you should take 1-3 capsules a day, depending on your personal needs.
Plant People have made several different CBD-based topical products with various effects. These are made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and contain all the active cannabinoids from the hemp plant. They also contain botanical extracts, are GMO-free, paraben-free, and are 100% natural.
- Relief + Cooling Body Cream has 750 mg of CBD in a 100-gram jar along with other plant extracts. This cream helps with recovery and pain-relief and gets quickly absorbed in the skin. Besides the full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, the cream also has radish seed oil, witch hazel extract, olive oil, arnica extract, spearmint oil, pine oil, neem, peppermint, lemongrass, and eucalyptus oils, as well as aloe, tulsi and turmeric extracts. It has menthol that adds a pleasant cooling effect and enhances the discomfort-relieving effects.
- Balm + Relief is a topical balm that has 450 mg of CBD in a 60 ml jar. This balm helps support recovery, fight inflammation, and common discomforts like bruises, soreness, and stiffness. It is made with plant extracts like shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, arnica extract, lavender, camphor, and peppermint extracts.
- Nourish Body Lotion is made with 300 mg of full-spectrum CBD-rich hemp extract and 10 plant extracts that support and nourish the skin. The blend of natural oils protects and hydrates the skin, while the hyaluronic acid helps the regeneration and rejuvenation. This lotion has sunflower oil, hemp seed oil, yuzu oil, rosemary extract, calendula extract, olive oil, aloe vera extract, and green mandarin, and Balsam of Peru essential oils.
- Restore Face Mask is made with 300 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in a 60 ml jar along with plant extracts that help support the skin on the face and help smooth out wrinkles. The active ingredients help with detox, brightening the skin, and balancing the tone and texture. This is due to the complex blend of extracts like willow bark, shitake mushroom, sea kelp, and malachite; olive oil, hemp seed oil, calendula oil; French green clay, and essential oils from tea tree, bergamot, Palo Santo, Cedarwood, and Balsam of Peru.
- Revive Face Serum is made with full-spectrum CBD-rich hemp and is packed in 30 ml bottles. It contains a blend of botanical oils that help smooth out wrinkles and fine lines and give the skin on the face a healthy glow. The other oils in this serum are olive oil, yarrow oil, hemp seed oil camellia seed oil, Kalahari melon seed oil, blue tansy essential oil, blue chamomile essential oil, and argan oil.
Pros and cons
From my research into the Plant People company, I noticed some pros and some cons.
- Organic Colorado-grown hemp
- CO2 and ethanol extraction
- Independent lab tests published online
- Products supported with various plant extracts
- Free shipping on all orders
- 30-day money-back option
- One tree planted for every product sold
- Small variety in product types
- Some lab tests show higher than allowed THC content
Plant People is a regular CBD company with a good product offer. This company has a great policy of only using organic hemp grown in Colorado and using CO2 and ethanol extraction. Plus, they support their claims with the complete lab test results for each published online.
The various products have various other plant extracts and oils to support the specific claim and these are completely vegan, gluten-free, and GMO-free. Plant People support the American Forrest, planting one tree for each product they sell. There are mentions of reviews on the site, but I could not access and read these. Still, from everything else, I can freely say that Plant People are a company that knows its business and they have certainly brought some worthy CBD products on the market.