Joy Organics is a CBD brand that has made an impact on the CBD market. They have good company policy and practice, using US hemp and CO2 extraction, as well as utilizing a technology that makes their CBD products more bioavailable.
Their products are tested for quality and consistency, and the product catalog is quite varied, with offers for just about anyone interested in using CBD. The site contains excellent knowledge about hemp and CBD, and the family-owned and run company is very helpful towards people in need of relief.
There are several discount programs, and with regular discounts and sales, the Joy Organics products are a must-try for anyone interested in CBD.
Another CBD brand founded because of the first-hand beneficial experiences the founder, Joy Organics is an excellent, famous brand with amazing products. I’m a fan of this brand, and they have some very good condition-specific products that hold high promises of quality and efficacy.
Read on as I share my analysis of the brand and its products, along with the main company mission of Joy Organics.
Table of Contents
Joy Organics Brand Overview
Opened on July 2, 2018, this is not the oldest or newest CBD brand on the market, but it is right at the time when CBD brands were sprouting like mushrooms after rain. The idea for starting a CBD brand came to Joy Smith, who after suffering from chronic pain and insomnia for years tried to use CBD as a form of relief.
She had success with products from one manufacturer and found the products from other major CBD brands did not work for her. Inspired by this, she decided to make her CBD products, ones that would be pure, bioavailable, and made from broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract.
Joy’s husband was experienced in working in the health company, and her children also joined the team, for a true family business. This is the story of how the brand came to be.
Joy Organics uses high-CBD strains of industrial hemp grown in the USA, and they process all their hemp in their manufacturing facility in Colorado, enabling them consistency in product.
They use CO2 extraction to draw out the raw CBD hemp extract that is later refined, the THC is removed and what is left is a pure broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract that is the base for most of their products.
For some products, there is another step where the CBD is converted into a nano-emulsion, making the broad-spectrum oil one of the most bioavailable products on the market. All the Joy Organics products are tested for purity and potency and the results are published online.
The company prides itself on as they have outlined them, “12 reasons to choose Joy Organics,” THC-free, broad-spectrum product, consistency, premium-grade, high-absorption, money-back guarantee, testing by batch, customer support, family-founded, free-shipping, US-grown hemp, and safe product.
This company has amazing customer support, free shipping, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. There is a discount program for military veterans, first responders, teachers, and medical personnel discounts.
Products By Joy Organics
Joy Organics has an extensive product catalog including CBD tincture, CBD capsules, edibles, creams, beauty products, pet products, and CBD energy drinks.
The CBD oil tinctures from Joy Organics are made from CO2-extracted broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, packed in bottles of 30 ml. These come in several flavors: natural, tranquil mint, summer lemon, and orange bliss.
The concentration of CBD ranges from 225 mg/bottle, 450 mg/bottle, 900 mg/bottle, and 1350 mg/bottle. All of these are THC-free, made from organic hemp, and extra-virgin olive oil as a carrier oil.
CBD Edibles aka Gummies
The Joy Organics gummies are THC-free, made from broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and each has 10 mg of CBD. These are flavored and sweetened with organic ingredients and come in a strawberry lemonade and green apple flavor. Packed in jars with 30 gummies, these are a tasty way to get started with a daily regime of CBD.
CBD Energy Drink is a fast-acting natural energy booster drink powder infused with 15 mg of CBD and a blend of ingredients like caffeine, vitamins and minerals, and plant extracts.
Joy Organics makes three types of CBD soft gel capsules with different effects.
- The Premium Softgels are made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract that is THC-free but contains all the useful terpenes and cannabinoids from the hemp plant. These are packed in a soft gel casing that dissolves in the stomach for a prolonged absorption effect. Made with their water-soluble nano-emulsion technology, these have increased bioavailability with over 200%+ over more traditional products. There are two versions, one with 10 mg per soft gel and 25 mg of CBD per soft gel, and are packed in jars with 30 soft gels.
- CBD soft gels with Curcumin are Joy Organics’ specialty formulation that helps promote healthy joints. These are supported by CBD and curcumin, and are THC-free and contain 25 mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD Softgels with Melatonin are capsules intended to help with sleep. These contain 25 mg of broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and 1 mg of melatonin per capsule, are THC-free, and are intended to aid with sleep.
The CBD-infused topical products by Joy Organics have been reviewed by many users, and the majority has only had good words to share about these.
- CBD Salve is a balanced combination from broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract and other natural ingredients that help support muscle relaxation and relieve joint pain. These are made with 500 mg of CBD per ounce and contain beeswax and organic essential oils from lavender and eucalyptus.
- CBD Salve Stick is packed in a travel-friendly bottle with 250 mg of CBD per 15 ml pack and other natural ingredients that help with muscle pain and have a good moisturizing effect on the skin.
- CBD Cream is a product that is helpful with dry skin and promotes rejuvenation of the skin. It contains 250 mg of CBD in a 30 ml jar, and a variety of beneficial ingredients like organic olive oil, aloe vera juice, safflower oleosomes, and organic glycerin.
- CBD Sports Cream is a product that brings relief to sore muscles after a workout. It has 400 mg CBD in a 120 ml bottle, along with menthol and camphor for a cooling sensation and plant extracts that help relieve soreness in muscles.
- CBD Bath Bombs have become a very popular way of treating your body to a luxurious experience. Packed in box of four bath bombs, each has 25 mg CBD and a variety of ingredients that help relaxation like lavender oil, organic coconut oil, and organic cocoa butter.
CBD Pet Products
Joy Organics makes CBD oil for pets packed in 30 ml bottles with either 225 mg CBD or 450 mg broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract per bottle. It can be given in the mouth of the pet or added to their food, the exact dosing instructions are on the product label and the product page on the website.
CBD Soft Chews for dogs are beef-flavored and infused with 2 mg CBD per chew. These are made with the water-soluble hemp powder and a variety of ingredients that your dog will love.
Video By Joy Smith
Here’s a video of the founder, Joy Smith, explaining things about the brand and company. A must watch before buying.
Pros and Cons
Joy Organics certainly seems to have addressed all the major aspects that make a great CBD brand. Still, during my research, I noticed some pros and some cons.
- Primarily family-owned company: Joy and Todd Smith founded the brand, and their children and some of their immediate family have started working for the brand. Every new employee they hire is considered family as this company is very devoted to family values.
- US-based production: Joy Organics is based out of Fort Collins, Colorado, and they use industrial hemp grown on US soil and make every product in-house.
- Lab tests published online: the company tests all products for potency, purity, heavy metals, pesticides, mold, and THC content and published the results online.
- Broad-spectrum products: all the products offered by Joy Organics are THC-free, made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, and with their proprietary nano-emulsion CBD extract, meaning increased bioavailability of the CBD.
- Discount programs: the company offers discount programs for veterans, military personnel, teachers, first responders, and medical personnel.
- Some products on the expensive side: the most popular products by Joy Organics are also packed in relatively small containers, making them relatively expensive when compared with similar products from other brands.
Joy Organics has become one of the most popular CBD brands in the past couple of years. Founded by a true believer in the healing powers of CBD, this company has an excellent company policy, a transparent relationship with its clients, and a good charitable side.
They use US-grown hemp, use CO2 extraction, and then a proprietary nano-emulsion technology that increased the bioavailability of the CBD. Their product catalog is quite varied, all products are THC-free, GMO-free, and gluten-free, and most are also vegan. I like this brand and can freely say that you should definitely try their products.