I can freely say that the CBD market exploded in the past five years or so, and many CBD manufacturers are after a piece of this ever-growing cake. The use of CBD has become very widespread, and today even medical professionals recommend the use of CBD for many ailments.
It is why I started this website, to bring you sincere reviews of CBD brands and products and support these with extensive educational content. The topic of this review is the Huny-B CBD brand and their list of products.
Table of Contents
Huny-B Brand Education
Huny-B is a family-owned CBD company, owned by the Gates family: Jason and Belinda and their kids Anna, Joshua, and Jonathan.
They have a strong charitable side aimed towards supporting people with Autism, as both Joshua and Jonathan are born with autism and severe developmental delays.
Trying to find remedies that would help them has led Jason and Belinda to CBD, as this compound has helped manage their symptoms.
The owners have an interesting policy: they do not sell any product they would not use by themselves, so each product is firstly tested by the family and friends. However, they also test their products for purity and potency in independent labs and publish the results online for added transparency.
The company uses Colorado and Kentucky-grown hemp, and while they do not extract their own CBD extract, they source only CO2 extracted CBD that is pure and free from any contaminants.
The company’s manufacturing facility is located in Delight, Arkansas, the same as its headquarters. The majority of their products are made with isolate CBD oil, and some are made with broad-spectrum CBD hemp extract, but all are completely THC free.
Many companies pride themselves on having a varied product offer. Well, Huny-B is a company that delivers on that promise, with its really interesting product offer. Here are their most notable products.
CBD Oil Tinctures
The Huny-B CBD oil offer is called Sativa Delight, which has a good ring to it. The CBD oil comes in two versions, one made with isolate CBD oil and the other with broad-spectrum CBD oil with MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil, and both are THC-free.
The version made from pure CBD isolate oil comes in concentrations of 500 mg, 1000 mg and 2500 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle with a dropper. This product comes in an unflavored and a peppermint-flavored version.
Their broad-spectrum CBD oil has 0% THC but contains all the other useful terpenes and cannabinoids from the hemp plant, having “the entourage effect”. It comes in three concentrations: 350 mg, 550 mg and 1000 mg of CBD in a 30 ml bottle.
CBD Bath Bombs
CBD Serenity Bath Bombs are made with pure CBD oil, essential oils and a variety of salts that help the body relax and experience a truly exquisite bathing experience.
These are made with 250 mg of CBD and come in three variations that are achieved with the different combinations of essential oils.
There is a Peppermint & Eucalyptus, Lavender & Rosemary, and Sweet Orange and Ginger scents which also have additional benefits like antifungal, antibacterial properties, pain-relieving properties and more.
Liniment is another word for heat/cold rub, and Huny-B makes two types of liniments infused with various natural herbal blends.
- CBD Hemp Oil Heat Rub is a product made with CBD along with hemp oil, arnica, St John’s wort, comfrey, ginger, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, wintergreen, cloves, cinnamon, cayenne, menthol crystals, a variety of essential oils and a base of beeswax, coconut and olive oil. This blend is intended to bring relief to sore muscles and joints, as it generates heat when massaged on the skin, for a fast healing effect. It comes in two CBD strengths, a 1000 mg CBD and 2000 mg of CBD per jar.
- CBD Mean Wintergreen Rub is a truly mean product as it is packed with cooling ingredients that are unforgiving, yet very beneficial. The rub contains CBD oil along with hemp seed oil, arnica, black cottonwood, peppermint, comfrey, St John’s wort, ginger, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, wintergreen extracts, menthol crystals, essential oils like wintergreen, peppermint, white camphor, clove and more. The base is from beeswax and coconut oil, and for the best effect, it should be massaged on the affected area until the cooling effect is felt. This rub comes in CBD concentrations of 1000 mg and 2000 mg per jar.
The Body Products
Huny-B makes body butter infused with CBD and essential oils. These offer a luxurious feel of the skin while providing an excellent moisturizing effect without any greasy residue.
The natural ingredients in these products have astringent, regenerative and refreshing properties, with a subtle scent and additional pain-relieving properties.
It comes in 60-gram jars with two strengths of CBD – 500 and 1000 mg of CBD per jar and four relaxing and rejuvenating scents: cucumber & mint, frankincense & bergamot, peppermint & eucalyptus, and lavender & Ylang Ylang.
Huny-B makes a line of CBD-infused lotions named Hemp and Huny Lotions. These are infused with natural extracts and pure hemp oil for unmatched skin hydration and nourishing effect.
The hemp oil and other ingredients are packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and proteins that help promote healthy, glowing skin. These provide a positive effect for itchy skin, dry skin, rashes, pain, spasms, inflammation and more.
These are non-greasy, easily absorbed in the skin for a luxuriously feeling skin. The CBD Hemp & Huny Lotions come bottles of 8 ounces and three CBD strengths: 500, 1000 and 2000 mg per bottle.
There are four scents: Cucumber & Mint, Lavender & Ylang Ylang, Peppermint & Eucalyptus, and Vanilla & Honey.
Pros and Cons
Huny-B has a good company mission and product line. But still, during my research into this brand, I noticed some pros and some cons that I’ll share here.
- US-grown hemp and Made in USA stamp: Huny-B makes all their products with CBD and hemp oil produced from US-grown hemp. Their manufacturing facility is located in Arkansas and they tend to use predominantly organic ingredients.
- Botanical extract blends: the Huny-B products contain a large variety of natural botanical extracts that help promote the health of the skin while boosting other desired effects.
- Independent lab test results: all the products are tested for purity and potency, and the results are published on the website.
- A charitable mission with emphasis on autism support: since two of the owner’s children were born with autism, the company is a strong advocate for the benefits of CBD for treating autism symptoms, and they support charities for Autism support.
- Some products are relatively expensive: I understand that the Huny-B products are very good, and packed with a high content of CBD and other natural ingredients, but still, the price tag of $16 per bath bomb is a little on the expensive side.
Huny-B uses US-grown hemp, CO2 extraction method and third-party lab tests on their products. This points to a quality brand that cares about its customers. The company believes in its products and they use these first, before offering them on the market.
Their website offers excellent knowledge on CBD, hemp, and botanical extracts and they are available on the phone or via email to answer every CBD-related question you may have.
Since the Huny-B products are derived from industrial hemp and are THC-free, they are legal anywhere in the USA, but due to the changing CBD laws, it could be an issue to deliver these to Idaho, South Dakota and Nebraska.
Whether you are looking for a CBD oil, a CBD-infused pain rub or CBD-rich skin lotion, or just want to soak the CBD through your skin while taking a bath, the Huny-B’s products are the ones you should try next.