When all is weighed in, my recommendation is that you should try any of the Diamond CBD products, especially their CBD oils and CBD edibles, and I think you’ll be amazed by both the taste and effect.
I have heard about Diamond CBD a while back and waited for the moment to bring this brand closer to my readers.
This CBD manufacturer produces CBD oil for other companies, but they also have their line of products that includes CBD Oils, CBD Vape liquids, CBD Edibles and more. Without much ado, here is a comprehensible review of everything you need to know about Diamond CBD.
Table of Contents
The company uses GMO-free hemp sourced from Kentucky and Colorado in the USA and the Scandinavia. While the USA has good farming regulations regarding hemp, the EU and Scandinavian countries have a stricter policy, resulting in high-quality crops.
Diamond CBD uses supercritical CO2 extraction methods to produce their CBD hemp extract, preserving all the useful compounds from the hemp, while removing almost all of the THC as to comply with legal regulations with less than 0.3%.
They test all their products several times during production. First is the quality control of the raw materials, with continuous supervision of the entire production process and a final lab test of the finished product, for ensuring only excellent products reach their customers.
Products For Purchase
Diamond CBD has an interesting product offer that is quite versatile and quite extensive. When I started browsing through the Diamond CBD product offer I was amazed at the variety of products, strengths, and flavors. So, in the interest of bringing you only the absolute best, I provide an overview of their most notable products.
Diamond CBD produces a wide variety of CBD oils. These are made with full-spectrum ultra-premium CBD hemp extract, organic ingredients, and natural and artificial flavors. There are various concentrations of CBD in the Diamond CBD oil offer: 25 mg, 250 mg, 350 mg, 450 mg, 550 mg, 750 mg, 1000 mg and 1500 mg of CBD per bottle.
These come in unflavored versions – the user can feel the natural taste of hemp which is described as grassy and earthy. However, for the people than don’t like the natural flavor, Diamond CBD makes a wide, and believe me when I say the wide offer of flavored CBD oils. Just an example: strawberry, watermelon, peppermint, strawberry and cream, blueberry, peach…
There is also their Full Spectrum Honey Tincture Oil, a blend between full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and honey that can be used as an addition to drinks or foods and taken sublingually. It also comes in various concentrations ranging from 25 mg of CBD per bottle up to 3500 mg per bottle.
Their CBD oil with hemp terpenes is also very popular. This CBD oil comes in the aforementioned concentrations and comes with various terpenes profiles like Sour Diesel, GO Kush, Blue Dream and more.
Diamond CBD makes CBD capsules packed in a jar of 20 capsules. Each capsule has 10 mg of CBD, for a consistent dose of CBD every time. Made with CBD Isolate and other natural ingredients, these are excellent for beginners and people with mild to moderate symptoms.
If you thought that the Diamond CBD oil offer is versatile, brace yourself for their edibles program. There are gummies, CBD infused honey sticks, CBD-infused honey pots, CBD Cake pops, CBD-infused dried fruit…
- The CBD gummies by Diamond CBD come in many flavors and shapes. All of these are packed in bags of 40 grams and 75 mg of CBD per bag. The flavors can be distinguished by the shape: sour faces, watermelon slices, gummy bears, gummy worms, mini fruits, sour snakes, sour bears, and rainbow bites.
- CBD-infused honey that comes packed in a stick or packed in a pot. The honey sticks have 10 mg of CBD per 5-gram stick and come in bundles of 5, 25 and 100 sticks in several fun flavors. The CBD-infused honey comes in a pot of 40 grams of honey with 250 mg of CBD per pot in natural and flavored variety.
- CBD Cake pops are a fun way to take a good dose of CBD. These come in various flavors and colors and each has 30 mg of full-spectrum CBD extract.
- CBD-infused dried fruit is not something you see every day. Diamond CBD offers dried fruit jars infused with CBD isolate. These come in different variations of CBD – 250 mg, 500 mg, 750 mg and 1000 mg per jar. There are options of dried fruits to select from like banana, mango, kiwi, papaya, apricots, cantaloupe, ginger, cherries, blueberries, cranberries…
Diamond CBD also has a CBD-infused drink offer. They make and sell CBD shots – 60 ml bottles with 20 mg of CBD in three distinct flavors: Jungle Juice, Grape, and Berry. There is a Double Shot with 350 mg CBD in 1 ml, for an extra jolt of CBD.
Vaping CBD is the fastest way to bring it directly in your bloodstream, reaping the benefits fast. Diamond CBD has a good offer for vape liquids. These come in different size packs with different content of CBD and different flavors.
Their 1 ml bottle comes with 25 or 42 mg of CBD; the 5 ml bottle has 120 mg or 210 mg of CBD; the 12 ml bottle has 500 mg of CBD; and the 16 ml bottle comes in strengths of 350 mg, 600 mg and 670 mg of CBD per bottle. They have unflavored and a Caramel Corn-flavored version.
Creams and Beauty Products
Diamond CBD has several creams in their catalog as well as bath products. Here are some of their more notable products.
- Diamond CBD Pain Relief Cream is made with natural CBD derived from industrial hemp along with other soothing ingredients. It is intended to bring relief to aches, back pain, arthritic joints, inflamed muscles and the like. It comes in strengths of 500 mg and 1000 mg per jar.
- Diamond CBD Vitamin C Body Cream is made with full-spectrum CBD oil along with Vitamin C and other natural ingredients that soothe and nourish the skin. This product also comes in two strengths a 500 mg per jar and 1000 mg of CBD per jar.
- Diamond CBD Nourishing Lip & Eye Cream made with full-spectrum CBD extract and ingredients crafted to help the lips and sensitive skin around the eyes. It comes in a 500 mg per jar and 1000 mg per jar version.
- Diamond CBD Antioxidant Cream is made with full-spectrum CBD and a blend of natural ingredients that fight the oxidative damage to the skin. It comes in strengths of 500 and 1000 mg of CBD per jar.
- Diamond CBD Bath Bombs are made with 100 mg of CBD and a variety of other ingredients that can help you relax. If bath bombs are not your thing, then select a jar of their CBD Bath Salts with 100 mg.
Diamond CBD also makes CBD face serum, CBD lavender hemp lotion, CBD under-eye cream, and more, but this review will not cover all of these.
Plus and Minus
Among one of the most versatile CBD brands, Diamond CBD has some pros and cons I noted. I’ll share them here and you can judge these for yourself.
- High-quality ingredients: Diamond CBD used premium hemp grown in the USA and the EU. They test the raw materials, ensuring that they have good raw materials for their products.
- Many flavors: This is something I found interesting, as their CBD oils and edibles come in a large variety of flavors that you will have to discover for yourself.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction: This method produces high-quality products free from solvents and contaminants. It also ensures a good terpene profile will remain in the extract, for an added benefit from the “entourage effect”.
- Full-spectrum and CBD isolate products: Diamond CBD has products with both types of CBD extract. The full-spectrum ones have a small amount of THC, less than 0.3%, while the CBD isolate products are completely THC-free.
- Confusing website: I’m an expert researcher and even I was confused by their website and ran into some trouble when looking up all the products. They can use a better design with easier browsing through CBD products.
I was amazed by the diverse product catalog offered by Diamond CBD. They have CBD products for anything and everything you can think of and more.
Their CBD oils and CBD edibles come in many very diverse flavors and there is something for everyone, like their CBD-infused dried fruits which are something I’ve not seen yet on the CBD market.
A good offer for CBD vape liquids, CBD cosmetics, and even CBD bath products, Diamond CBD is most definitely a brand that delivers high-quality products for the people.
The prices can seem a little steep for many. But there are regular discounts and you can subscribe to their newsletter and get to “spin the wheel” and win a discount or a gift.