Avid Hemp has been a part of the CBD market since 2017. The company has established a good policy and they are working on providing superior CBD products. Avid Hemp does this by sourcing industrial hemp from select Colorado farms and use CO2 extraction. Avid Hemp also makes lab tests in independent labs and publishes the lab results online.
The product offer by Avid Hemp is quite varied and holds products for the people that prefer various delivery methods. There are CBD tinctures, CBD edibles, CBD topicals, CBD vapes, CBD flowers, and CBD products for pets. From all I’ve learned about Avid Hemp and its products, I can conclude that this company knows its business and its products should be given a chance.
The Avid Hemp Brand
Avid Hemp has begun its official story in 2017, but its founders worked on research and on loosening the hemp laws long before the legalization of hemp production and for medical use. The company has a good policy and excellent company culture, and they state on their website that they aim to produce superior CBD from superior hemp.
Avid Hemp uses industrial hemp grown on farms in Colorado, California, and Florida. They use CO2 extraction to produce the full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and they test all their products in third-party labs. The lab reports are published online where customers can see the test results for their particular product.
The official company website is nicely designed and holds a lot of useful information on hemp, the company, and everything else a customer may think of. Avid Hemp offers free worldwide shipping on all orders over $100. There is a 30-day return or exchange option. What I really liked is their 24/7 live chat support that is friendly, knowledgeable, and quite helpful.
Avid Hemp has a well-organized product catalog with a wide product offer. Here is an overview of all the Avid Hemp products.
Avid Hemp has several CBD oils on its offer. These are made with Full-spectrum hemp extract, MCT carrier oil, and natural flavorings. All of the CBD tinctures are made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract and have less than 0.3% THC. These contain all the active cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant and bring the entourage effect – the synergistic beneficial effect of all the ingredients in the blend. The CBD tinctures by Avid Hemp come in several concentrations and flavors.
- CBD Oil 300 mg – packed in 30 ml bottle with a dosing dropper, this tincture has 300 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in MCT coconut carrier oil. Each recommended dose contains 10 mg of CBD, and people can select between unflavored, mint, or peach flavors.
- CBD Oil 500 mg – this tincture has 500 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in MCT coconut carrier oil. Each recommended dose contains 17 mg of CBD and comes in peach, and mint flavors, and unflavored version.
- CBD Oil 1000 mg – this CBD oil tincture has 1000 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract blended with MCT coconut carrier oil. Each recommended 1 ml dose contains 34 mg of CBD and comes in unflavored, mint, or peach flavors.
- CBD Oil 1500 mg – packed in 30 ml bottle with 1 ml dosing dropper, it contains 1500 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in MCT carrier oil. Each dose contains 50 mg of CBD, and customers can choose from unflavored, mint, or peach flavors.
- CBD Oil 3000 mg – this tincture has 300o mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in MCT coconut carrier oil, packed in a 30 ml bottle. Each recommended dose contains 100 mg of CBD and it comes in three flavor options – unflavored, mint, and peach.
- CBD Oil 5000 mg – a product with 5000 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract in MCT coconut carrier oil, this is Avid Hemp’s most potent tincture. Each recommended dose contains 166 mg of CBD and is for people with severe symptoms and experience in using CBD. Customers can select between unflavored, mint, and peach flavors.
- CBD Nighttime Oil 1000 mg – this CBD tincture has 1000 mg of CBD and 250 mg of melatonin in a 30 ml bottle. It is intended to help you relax and fall asleep easier, as both the full-spectrum hemp extract and the melatonin help promote better sleep. It is flavored with light mint flavor.
Avid Hemp brings two types of CBD capsules on the market.
CBD Capsules – made with 500 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract per capsule, these are among the strongest CBD capsules on the market today. These are made with decarboxylated cannabinoids and have less than 0.3% THC. These capsules are vegan, containing only plant-based ingredients. They are packed in bottles with 15, 30, and 60 capsules.
CBD Nighttime Capsules – these are made with 500 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract and 8.3 mg of melatonin per capsule. They come packed in a bottle with 60 capsules, and the recommended dose is one capsule about half an hour before getting to bed. These are made with all-vegan ingredients like MCT oil, pullulan, melatonin, and whole-plant hemp extract.
The Avid Hemp edible offer consists of several types of CBD gummies. These are sweet, tasty treats that have an exact dose of CBD for a proper boost of energy. All of them have less than 0.3% THC and are tested for purity and potency.
Avid Hemp Original Gummies – made with whole-plant hemp extract, these are shaped in gummy bear and gummy ring shapes. Each one has 17 mg of CBD in the form of whole-plant hemp extract, pectin, corn syrup, gelatin, and assorted fruit flavors. These are packed in different count jars like 15, 30, 60, and 180 gummies.
Avid Hemp Vegan Gummies – these are made with 25 mg of whole-plant hemp extract, all-plant ingredients like natural sweeteners, MCT coconut oil, pectin, and fruit juice concentrates. These are packed in jars with 5, 10, 20, and 40 gummies.
Avid Hemp Nighttime Gummies – these gummies are made with 25 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract per gummy and 10 mg of melatonin, and all-natural, vegan ingredients. The high amount of CBD and melatonin is a great way to put you to sleep and provide a good night’s rest. These are packed in a jar of 40 gummies.
CBD Keto Diet Oil – cooking oil infused with 1000 mg full-spectrum hemp extract, this product is packed in a bottle of 475 ml. This oil is especially suited for people that are practicing a keto diet and want to include healthy fats and proteins. The only ingredients in the blend are MCT coconut oil and full-spectrum hemp extract for a healthy lifestyle. It can be used for cooking, added to salads, smoothies, or any other types of foods.
Avid Hemp makes CBD-infused topicals that help the healing of the skin and has excellent moisturizing properties. Here is an overview of all the Avid Hemp topical products.
CBD Chill Gel – made with 100 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, this gel provides relief from pains and aches. It contains menthol that provides a cooling sensation, and it can provide better healing of bruises, soreness, and aches. It should be rubbed on the affected area for quick pain relief.
CBD Relief Balm – made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, this balm helps gain relief from pains and aches, especially arthritis-related pains and sports-related injuries. It is packed in a jar of 60 ml and contains ingredients like coconut oil, lavender oil, beeswax, menthol, and whole-plant CBD hemp extract. It comes in several concentrations like 300 mg, 750 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg of CBD per pack.
CBD Massage Oil – a blend of natural oils like sunflower oil, safflower oil, sesame seed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, lavender oil, vitamins A and E, and 300 mg whole-plant hemp extract in a 120 ml bottle. This massage oil provides a luxurious feeling, full-body relaxation, and relief from pains.
Smoking hemp flowers is a popular way of taking CBD, and Avid Hemp sells dry CBD-rich hemp flowers that have less than 0.3% THC and are completely legal to consume. Customers can select between jars with 3.5 and 7 grams of dried flowers in four different strains – Hawaiian Haze, Lifter, Sour Space Candy, and Suver Haze.
For the people that don’t want to roll their hemp joints, Avid Hemp sells pre-rolled joints in packs of 1 gram. These are made from dry industrial hemp flowers and have less than 0.3% THC.
Avid Hemp sells disposable CBD cartridges with 300 mg of full-spectrum CBD hemp extract. Each cartridge has 0.3 ml liquid, and it contains only full-spectrum hemp extract and terpene blends, with no added ingredients. Customers can select one of seven strains – Sour Diesel, Bubblegum OG, Fruity Flakes OG, Gelato, Granddaddy Purple, Pineapple Express, and Lemon OG.
CBD Pet Products
Avid Hemp makes CBD oil for pets. This is made with full-spectrum CBD hemp extract, MCT coconut oil, and is packed in bottles of 30 ml with dosing dropper. These come in a raw, unflavored option and bacon flavor. It comes in three strengths – 150 mg, 300 mg, and 1000 mg of CBD per bottle.
Pros and cons
From my research in the Avid Hemp brand and products, I found some pros and some cons.
- US-grown hemp from Colorado, California, and Florida
- CO2 extraction method
- Independent lab test results
- Varied product offer
- Free worldwide shipping on orders over $100
- 30-day return/exchange option
- Higher prices on more concentrated products
Avid Hemp is a CBD brand that is aimed at bringing superior CBD products on the market. The company was established in 2017 and they source hemp from select Colorado and California farms. To draw out the whole-plant full-spectrum hemp extract, Avid Hemp uses CO2 extraction, and they use MCT coconut oil as a carrier oil in all their products.
Avid Hemp makes lab tests on all the products and publishes the results online for transparency. The official website also contains a lot of information on hemp and CBD use. They offer worldwide shipping that is free for orders over $100. If anyone is dissatisfied with their order, the company provides a 30-day return/exchange option. Overall, Avid Hemp is a proper CBD brand with a good product offer that enjoys respect among CBD users.